The author of Blast Burn considers this page to be unfinished. As such, some sections may change.
Blast Burn is said to be the among the most powerful fire techniques in existence, if not the most powerful.
This move starts off with the user drawing upon a large amount of energy from their very being. The energy is then compacted into a small orb, which is transformed into a small ball of incredibly intense flames, held in either the hands or mouth. This small ball of flame is then sent flying at high-speeds at the target, and upon contact, bursts into a huge pillar of intense, scorching flames. The resulting pillar is large enough and strong enough to incinerate a small army. However, as with Hyper Beam and its other variants, using such a large amount of the energy in one's very being leaves the user so drained they are completely incapable of movement for a while, completely open to attack.
- Soratatsu the Dragon
- Vulcan Murdoch
- King Wildflame
- Sunny the Hedgehog
- Will the Echidna
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Nocturna the Owl
- Fantasm the Psychic
- Panzyr the Destroyer
- Anne the Power Hedgehog
- Niente the Mongoose
- Dan the Hedgehog
- Hardrock the Echidna
- Froilan the Salamander
- Kameka Saitoh
- Penny the Pyrohog
- Exspiravit the Ghost Lynx
- Fire Fox
Add your character here if they can perform this move
- Pyro the Charizard(under extreme stress)
- Hyper Beam: Elementless, special variant
- Giga Impact: Elementless, physical variant
- Hydro Cannon: Water variant
- Frenzy Plant: Nature variant
- Rock Wrecker: Earth variant
- Mega Shock: Electric variant
- Holy Nova Blast: Holy variant
- Sky Dive: Wind variant
- Inferno Smash: The Inferno variant.
- Chaos Blast: Chaos variant
- Roar of Time: Temporal variant
- Phoenix Blast: A rare variant, taught only to those who dedicate themselves to learning the Phoenix style, or to actual Phoenixes.
- Dragons Inferno: A rare variant, taught only to those who dedicate themselves to learning the Dragon style, or to actual Dragons.
- Knock Away: Very similar to Giga Impact, but with more focus on throwing an opponent.
- Black Nova: Fusion between Dark and Fire, Created and honed by Exspira during his fifty years experimentation.
Due to the sheer power and destruction, this attack is an A-rank attack since the user may not be able to move after a bit, otherwise it would be an S-rank attack.