Fevine Gemson, by Sonicfan919, is currently under construction. As such, some sections may be incomplete.
When Fevine was young his Mom and dad once left him with his big brother so they could take a trip to the bahamas but both of his parents got bit by a poisonous spider.Desperate to make his sad younger brother happy they moved to Station Square but then the two became poor and had to move to the outskirts of the city. Fevine's brother didn't have the money for Fevine to go to a good school so Fevine was given complex chemistry, robotics, and algebra books to read. The two were starving and Fevine's big brother was just fired so the young Fevine went to apply to GUN as an inventor. When he was accepted he went to see his big brother but his house was locked and a sign said on the window Soon to be a new candy store". Fevine broke in but still his brother was nowhere to be found. Since that day he's been a devoted GUN worker....but that doesn't mean all his inventions go as planned.
Fevine is very smart and never willing to give up. Though, these two factors aren't nesciaraly a good thing. Each time a robot of his goes rampage he decides to try and make a better one to prove his genius but again it proves to be too smart, escapes and runs away. Fevine does sometimes feel guilty by the fact that his creations cause havoc and kill good people but his head always clears sooner or later. Some could call him a nerd and say he's not good at talking to people due to him being cooped up in a lab all day but he's able to talk to people well if they talk to him first.
List of Inventions (This also serves as his appearances section)Edit
- (Non Canon) He created the infamous Metal Smash. Metal Smash was created one day after Krinkinko became enraged with Smash's opinion on his (at the time) human girlfriend. So enraged in fact that Krinkinko ordered Fevine to make a robot version of Smash so he could beat the living snot out of it while he was training. Under his orders Fevine made the robot with Smash's emotions, strength and memories so it would be more like the real thing. He also made a robotic Pearl to fuel Metal Smash's rage but the duo proved too powerful for Krinkinko than they escaped. They then Wrecked havoc on Smash and his friends. (This saga was never completed)
- He upgraded Percius the Mouse' scythe in Percius the Mouse:Keeper of the Stars.Honored to meet a real life Ancient Roman Fevine decides to upgrade Percius' scythe using the ancient shard, the Kilamite. After fusing the Kilamite with the scythe and tweaking it these were the diferences
- If Percius throws the scythe it will come back like a boomerang.
- It glows in the dark.
- It locks onto targets and can use a homing attack-like function.
- Once a day (a week in the roleplay) if Percius throws the scythe and says Gemson it will violently explode.
- If the scythe comes into contact with a mass power source (such as a Chaos Emerald) it will make the user invincible for about 40 seconds (two minutes in the roleplay)
- Has glowing roman text (glow in the dark feature) that explains the upgrades.
- Video recording feature.
- Voice recording feature.
- Revived Crystal The Robot from her decade long coma. After Crystal the Robot shut down roughly ten years ago the A-Team gave her to Fevine so he could fix her. After working on her for a decade he was able to make a mini form of the Mother Brain (used to be her leader and motherboard) but instead of making it a supreme being he made it into a chip in her head. He then recreated her DNA to modify it so the mini Mother Brain couldn't take over. He then put her back online.
- It was revealed he created D-Mos robot form in Gregory the Magihog: Explorer of two worlds. After D-Mos' crystal form was weakened to GUN they gave it to Fevine for testing and experiments. He then found away to trap him into a robot and program him to be the ultimate fighter. He was a sucess until he was struck by lightning and went on a rampage. They then banished him to another planet but he was freed by Gregory and M.S.M by accident.
- He appeared in the Galephani saga where he was cheated on by Stephani Bell along with Gale and Lol. He later bumps into Gale again and chats with him about Fa-La-Stu. He makes a final appearance telling Gale that Rachel had been kidnapped. He made no inventions in this fanfic.
- Crystal was Fevines longest invention.
- Metal smash is possibly Fevine's most deadliest invention yet.
- Fevine has yet to canonically appear in a roleplay. His only appearances are in blogs(talkplays) and in fanfics.
- He use to have a relationship with Roimata Hine. It is unknown what their relationship evolved into and where they stand now.