Freezing Slash is an Ice-aligned physical attack of moderate power.
Coating their hand/claws/forearm with ice, the user slashes at the foe. There are generally two ways to execute this attack; either by means of a slashing motion, or by a stabbing motion, accomplished by concentrating the ice into more of a condensed point, not unlike a spearhead. A bladed weapon can also be coated with ice to execute this attack.
Apart from dealing respectable damage (especially to those weak to the Ice Element), it can more easily strike the weak point of the enemy and score a critical hit. The ice will more often than not shatter on impact, and the resulting shards can deal further chip damage to the foe.
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed (can use with claws or sword)
- Aisha the Arctic Hare
- Delilah the Cat
- Tunndrae the Fox
- Inghet the Cat
- Super Ronnoc
- Kaiser Saito (with Z-Saber)
- Cooler the Werehog
- Ontager Fisk (Mobianized Ursaring)
- Inferno Slash - Fire variant
- Aqua Slash - Water variant
- Lightning Slash - Electric variant
- Wind Blade - Wind variant
- Earth Cutter - Earth variant
- Holy Slash - Light variant
- Night Slash - Dark variant
- Leaf Blade - Nature variant
- Toxic Claw - Poison variant
- Illusion Claw - Illusion variant
- Shadow Claw - Shadow variant
- Ethereal Blade - Soul variant
- Psycho Cut - Psychic variant
- Glacier Slice - A more powerful variant, not very common.