Ice Beam is a fairly strong Ice attack.
The user absorbs Ice energy, forming it into a light-blue orb. From this orb, they fire a beam of energy, which creates a haze around itself as it condenses the water vapor in the air around it. On striking the target, it has a roughly ten-percent chance to freeze the target.
- Doctor Extractor
- Subzero Milabena
- Queen Blyzzard
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Aurion [ice troll aura]
- Rocket the Hedgefoxidna
- Niks the Lynx
- Rik the spidermonkey
- Sense the Fox
- Ghiaccio the Hedgecat
- Frederick the Rabbit
- Hail the Helldragon
- Super Ronnoc
- Lance the Power Hedgehog
- Kaiser Saito (with hand gun)
- Cooler the Hedgehog/Werehog
- Frost the Wolf
- Ryu's Glaceon
- Hoth the Verdeti (belongs to Ryu)
- Ryu's Articuno
- Valtiel the Rayquaza (belongs to Ryu)
- Cirrus the Gryphulap (belongs to Ryu)
- Taltivair's Skitty
- Insipido the Zangoose (Mobianized Pokemon)
- Bushido the Samurott (Justin's Pokemon)
- Samuel the Samurott
- Flamethrower: Fire variant of equal power
- Thunderbolt: Electric variant of equal power
- Freezing Frenzy: An ability used exclusively by Dr. Extractor, he uses a bazooka like weapon that freezes anything in a block of Ice
- Ice Blast: The mechanical equivalent of Ice Beam.
- Gust Strike: Wing variant of equal power, very rare.
- Acid Spray: Poison variant
Due to the power and chance to freeze, the technique bears a B-rank.