Earth/Mobius (take your pick)
Being with Kyle, peace, life, agriculture, plantlife, tinkering around, helping her team, etc
Being wrong, war, fighting, whenever Kyle & Angel fight, being wrong, death, etc.
Fairly good pilot, tech genius, brains of the team, able to interact with plantlife
Miles "Tails" Prower (father), Cosmo the Seedrian (mother), Galaxina The Seedrian (aunt), Earthia the Seedrian (grandmother), Sonic the Hedgehog (godfather; considered uncle), Amy Rose (godmother; considered aunt), Jesse Prower, Terry Prower, Tommy Prower (half-brothers), Kelly Prower, Violet the Hedgehog-Seedrian, Coffee the Dark Seedrian, Karen Prower, Casey Prower, Rose the Echidna-Seedrian, Sunny the Hedgehog-Seedrian (half-sisters)
"Believe in Myself" by Karen Brake/Kaz Silver
Ivy Prower is the daughter of Miles "Tails" Prower and Cosmo the Seedrian and a member of the new Star Wolf. She serves as the team's chief mechanic and is the smartest member of the team as well. Although she's a pretty good pilot, her skills are tame when compared to her teammates and father's skills.
In the final battle against the Metarex and Dark Oak, Cosmo sacrificed herself to spread and revive her clan. When Sonic and Shadow tried to save her, she had mysteriously vanished and all that was found was a simple seed. A distraught Tails planted and took care of the seed and it eventually grew to become a 5-year-old fox-seedrian hybrid, who Tails named Ivy. Tails was at first very nervous about being a father, but eventually grew to get used to it and eventually Ivy showed an immense love in plantlife and machinery.
Outside of her father's friends, however, Ivy made little or no friends at all, because she was constantly picked on for being part plant. She constantly ran away from home and even attempted suicide a few times, before being stopped by her dad, stating that it would do more harm to take her own life away than help.
Almost ten years after her "birth", Ivy found the Wolfen of Kyle Oikonny in a wreck and Kyle himself in bad shape. Putting the tech skills her father had taght her to good use, Ivy was able to heal Kyle and repair (as well as upgrade) the Wolfen. It was at this moment that the two fell in love and Kyle is grateful to her for this. Shortly afterwards, Ivy joined Team Star Wolf (but not before saying good-bye to all her friends and father) and help keep the Lylat System safe.
Ivy has many personality traits from her parents. Much like her father, she has an immense love for tech stuff and is really smart as well. Sometimes, she will bore her friends or say stuff that's too complicated for them to understand. Her smarts come in handy many times when trying to defeat their enemy.
Like her mother, she has a great love for plantlife and peace, as well as a hate for war and fighting. She especially hates whenever Kyle and Angel get into an argument, and gets either frustrated or sad whenever Kyle acts like a jerk or chooses to do stuff on his own, depending on the circumstance.
- Clyde O'Donnell
- Angel Caroso
- Kyle Oikonny (romantic interest)
- Leon Powalski
- ROB 64
- Brittney the Bat
- Joseph the Wolf
- Jimmy Canvas
- Reggie the Bat
- Cream the Rabbit
- Amy Rose
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- General Peppy
- Dash Bowman
- Marcus McCloud
- Robbie Toad
- Suzy Hare
- Falco Lombardi
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Rouge the Bat
- Dr. Eggman
- E-123 Omega
- Metal Sonic
- Miles "Tails" Prower: Ivy loves her father with all her heart, as he was the one that took care of her throughout her life and taught her everything about mechanics. Whenever she was bullied or harassed by other kids, Tails was able to comfort and during her youth, she constantly called him "the greatest daddy in the whole wide world", as most kids tell their parents. Ivy was very emotional and sad when she had to say good-bye to her dad when she went to join Star Wolf, but Tails is still proud of her and says she will be fine on her own.
- Clyde O'Donnell: The relationship between Ivy and Clyde is more of a brother-and-sister relationship. They've not really had much conversations with each other, but Clyde has shown to care for her well-being and vice versa. Her tech smarts also impress him and Clyde is trying to help Ivy get better at flying.
- Angel Caroso: Ivy mostly looks up to Angel as an older sister and they often have interesting discussions about most stuff that most girls enjoy talking about. Angel gets bored whenever Ivy talks about something about machines, however, and whenever she says something positive about Kyle, Angel always feels inclined to change the subject. In spite of this, she always teases and nags Ivy about her crush on him and keeps trying to get her to tell im how she feels. The two still stick out for one another, but Kyle doesn't enjoy Angel with Ivy.
- Kyle Oikonny: Ivy has a huge crush on Kyle, and has had it since the two met when she found him and Wolfen broken down in the Mystic Ruins. She healed him and repaired his ship and has been grateful to him to this day. Ivy gets really shy and blushes a lot whenever Kyle says anything nice to, smiles at, or even looks at her. Even though she likes him, Ivy gets either sad or frustrated whenever Kyle acts like a jerk, goes against orders, or goes into indpendancy and decides to do stuff his own way. She is one of the few people that understand all the pain he has been through as a kid. During the Control roleplay, Ivy and Kyle confessed their love for another after she snapped Kyle out of his hypnosis by kissing him. However, many of the roleplays Gurahk is part of are not considered canon to his own continuity and therefore, Kyle and Ivy are not yet considered an official couple.
- Leon Powalski and ROB 64: Ivy often helps Leon and ROB in the bridge and ROB is slightly jealous of how amazing she does at tech work, but is often thankful whenever she repairs him. Most interactions Ivy has with the two are pretty minimal, however.
- Star Fox: Ivy is not too familiar with Star Fox, apart from them being skilled pilots and long-time rivals of Star Wolf. Despite this, she has already grown to hate them, particularly Robbie, her polar opposite in Star Fox. Robbie constantly mocks her that he's a smarter guy than she is, which irritates her to an extent she goes straight at him with little to no mercy. Miyu also often scolds her for being a bad pilot and actually falling for a jerk like Kyle (Miyu is Kyle's ex-girlfriend), but Ivy ignores her and says that deep down, Kyle is a nice person and just needs someone to open up to. Suzy also bugs her, but not as much as Robbie and Miyu, but she has had no real issues with Marcus or Falco.
- General Peppy: The Star Wolf team gets most--if not all--of their missions relayed from General Peppy and the Cornerian army. Ivy is very respectful to the general, but tries to keep any arguments between Kyle and the general down immensely, otherwise fearing for the safety of both individuals if it breaks down to an immense extent.
- Luna the Hedgehog
- Memory Crisis
- Control (Part 1)
- Attack on Downtown
- Dawn of The Darkness
- Burst the Hedgehog: The Series
- Welcome to the new Station Square
- Chaos Hotel
- Control (Part 2)
- Black Armageddon
- 3 Days, 3 Nights
- The Goddess' Maiden
- New Year Madness
- Sonic Fanon Colors
- Ivy being colored blue is considered an in-joke, because if one were to combine the color of her fur and hair--blue--and the color of her dad's fur--yellow--they would get the color of her mother's hair--green.
- Ivy wears a pendant of her parents when they were around her age. She keeps this close to her in hopes of one day finding her mother, alive and well.
- Ivy is the only member of the team to have a known mother, parents that are non-Star Fox characters, parents that weren't part of Star Wolf, and the youngest member as well.
- Ivy's favorite musical artist is Utada Hikaru and she listens to all her albums and songs, and even does karaoke of them occasionally. Ivy also has a wonderful singing voice, according to her team.
- Ivy is voiced by Tara Strong, best known for voicing Ben in Ben 10, Sari Sumdac in Transformers Animated, and Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls.