The English and/or formatting on this page has been deemed unsatisfactory, so this page has been added to the queue for a spelling and grammar clean-up.
The reason given for cleanup is: 'Redundancy'
Articles with this template are automatically added to Category:Candidates for page cleanup.
Jared Traxton is a psychic fox who is is the main protagonist in "Jared the Fox Chronicles." He is not directly affiliated with the Freedom Fighters, but still wants to help them in their noble cause. He does not work within Sonic's team, but constantly comes to aid those in need. He is a member of the "Team Spirit" affiliation, alongside his friends, Shard the Hedgehog and Candice the Cat.
|Jared the Fox|
"Team Spirit"Freedom Fighters (indirectly)
-Mind Reading (close range only)
-Telepathy. (but cannot read their mind at a distance, only send messages)
-Psi-illusion-Weapon and technology specialist
-Aspergers Syndrome -Near-sighted
listening to techno music, lawful justice, helping others, watching anime, studying, working on computers, being alone, inventing, and playing video games that stimulate the brain.
evil, oppression, having to follow unjust orders, any vulgar, profane, or "questionable" music, socializing in person, sports.
"Alike minds think great!!"
Jared is a person failed to be expected as a heroic icon, because he physically does not appear to be a tough guy. He has nerd-like qualities, hence having interests in nothing better than playing Starcraft and working with computers. Jared has odd quirks that bother him, but do not seem to bother normal people--to an extent. Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, he has the tendency to irritate others. He can be sociable, but only with those who attract his interests. He can be sometimes self-centered and appear apathetic to others, but he does care about people. Jared can be somewhat paranoid by occasion, such as worrying about getting brain damage frequently or losing a battle. Jared also seems to act like he knows it all, even though he doesn't. He can be quite comical, too. He has a deep appeal for science fiction, and also devotes time to studying in leisure time. His favorite genre of music is instrumental techno. Jared dislikes loud noises and smelly things; he cannot tolerate the smell of perfume or listening to country music. Despite all this, he can be a great help if you know how to utilize his talents.
Unlike his alter-ego, Deraj the Fox, Jared makes it his best effort to conceal his powers, unless he finds himself in a situation where it is applicable. He regards it as "scientifically possible by brain wave pattern emissions," and denies them being "magical." He does, however, rely on them often when in battle, and occasionally uses it to boast to gain reputation.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- He is quite intelligent in academics.
- He is good working with computers and fixing them.
- He is psychic.
- He can be creative at times.
- He can teleport.
- His powers allow him to read people's minds when they are in close proximity to him.
- He is caring toward his comrades and people in need.
- He can be boastful at times.
- He can seem inconsiderate, but really isn't.
- He is socially awkward.
- He is paranoid when he over-thinks.
- Teleportation must be with his field of vision (unless he is teleporting an object. Say a wire cutter; he only has to know where it is--like his house).
- His PSI-blast (Paranormal And Supernatural Investigation Blast) is less effective on those who naturally lack a brain.
- He can read minds only if his target is in a specific range, and Deraj's mind cannot be read by Jared.
- He must rely on his powers, or devices in combat.
- He often tangents. (Once he was looking at a game in a game store while being attacked by AMA forces.)
- He becomes stressed too easily.
- He is physically weak. (Not a fighter.)
- Playing country music drives him insane, as well as rap and screamo.
- He cannot teleport out of range of sight. (He can teleport objects away from himself if he knows where they are exactly located.)
- He cannot tolerate loud noises.
- Excessive use of his powers causes him headaches, even during battle.
How Jared Met His Friends
Jared the fox was working on an amateur device that could allow him to teleport farther than he could, and without having to physically see where he was going. Unfortunately, the device malfunctioned and warped him from Mobius to the Sol dimension. There, he first met Candice the Cat after he accidentally got mud on her favorite shoes. He befriended her before she squashed him later on. Then, he met Shard the Hedgehog after he encouraged Shard in a library when Shard cried about seeing himself as an outcast. The trio eventually became accomplices, and with the additional assistance on Jared's part, the three of them were able to teleport Jared back to Mobius. After returning, Jared invented a warp gate so that he could cross paths with his new friends once again.