Jared Traxton is a psychic fox who is is the main protagonist in "Jared the Fox Chronicles." He is not directly affiliated with the Freedom Fighters, but still wants to help them in their noble cause. He does not work within Sonic's team, but constantly comes to the aid of those in need. He is a member of "Team Spirit" alongside his friends, Shard the Hedgehog and Candice the Cat.
|Jared the Fox|
Chaotic good, Neutral good
"Team Spirit," Mobians, Freedom fighters (but not directly)
-Mind Reading (close range only)
-Telepathy. (but cannot read their mind at a distance, only send messages)
-Psi-illusion-Weapon and technology specialist
-Aspergers Syndrome -Near-sighted
Techno music, good winning, helping friends, watching anime, Studying, working on computers, being alone, building things, and playing intelligent video games.
Evil, oppression, having to follow idiotic orders, any vulgar, profane, or "questionable" music, socializing in person, sports.
"Alike minds think great!!"
Jared is a unlikely hero because he does not appear to be a tough guy. He actually is a nerd and likes nothing better than playing Starcraft and working with computers. He has Aspergers Syndrome and sometimes can be really annoying. He can be sociable to people who have something actually interesting to say. He can be quite comical also. He loves sci-fi and also loves studying things. His favorite genre of music is instrumental techno.
Unlike his anti, Deraj the Fox, Jared tries to conceal his powers unless he needs them. He regards them as "Scientifically possible by his own brain wave pattern emissions," and denies them being "magical." He does, however, rely on them a lot when in battle, and sometimes even shows them off to be more sociable.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- He is quite intelligent in academics.
- He is good with computers and fixing them.
- He is psychic.
- He can be creative at times.
- He can teleport.
- His powers allow him to read people's minds when they are in close proximity to him.
- He is caring toward his comrades and people in need.
- He can be boastful at times.
- He can seem inconsiderate, but really isn't.
- He is socially awkward
- He is paranoid when he over-thinks.
- Teleportation must be with his field of vision (unless he is teleporting an object, say a wire cutter, he only has to know where it is like his house.)
- His PSI-blast is less effective on those who are um... Well, lack a brain.
- Can read minds only if you are in a specific range, and Deraj's mind cannot be read.
- Must rely on his powers, or devices in combat.
- He often gets off-task. (Once he was looking at a game in a game store while an attack was going on by AMA forces.)
- He gets stressed too easily.
- He is physically weak. (Not a fighter.)
- Playing country music drives him insane, as well as rap and screamo.
- He cannot teleport out of range of sight. (He can teleport objects away from himself IF he knows where they are exactly located.)
- He cannot stand loud noises.
- He can read minds only within a certain range.
- Excessive overuse of his powers gives him headaches, even during battle.
Jared is very studious and nerdy; he loves to study things and learn. He can be sometimes self-centered and appear apathetic to others, but he does care about people. Jared has odd quirks that bother him, but do not seem to bother normal people. Jared can be somewhat paranoid on occasion, such as worrying about getting brain damage all the time and about losing a battle. Jared also seems to act like he knows it all, even though he doesn't. Jared hates loud noises and smelly things; he cannot stand the smell of perfume or country music. Despite all this, he can be a great help if you know how to utilize his talents.
How Jared Met His Friends
Jared the fox was working on an amateur device that could allow him to teleport farther then he can and without having to see where he was going. Sadly, the device malfunctioned and warped him from Mobius to the Sol dimension. There he met Candice the Cat after he accidentally got mud on her favorite shoes. He befriended her before she squashed him. Then, he met Shard the Hedgehog after he cheered Shard up in a library because Shard started to cry about being an outcast. The trio became friends and with the help of each other were able to teleport Jared back to Mobius where he made a warp gate so they could meet each other again.