Knuxream is the belief of a relationship, friendship or pairing between Knuckles the Echidna and Cream the Rabbit.
Sonic Heroes (Team Sonic vs Team Rose)
While running around on his own, Sonic meets Tails and Knuckles in the Tornado 2. They reveal that they have received a letter from Doctor Eggman telling them of a new ultimate weapon that will be ready within three days to help the doctor in conquering the world and challenges them to stop him, if they can. Sonic, competitive as ever, accept the challenge. Unlike Tails, who is disturbed by the message and unsure what will happen, Knuckles is confident that there is nothing to worry about. Sonic, however, tells them that he would not miss this adventure and the three heroes band together once again to foil Eggman's plans.
During this time, besides fighting Eggman, Team Rose also have run-ins with Team Sonic and Team Chaotix, the former also having Amy, believing Sonic to have kidnapped Chocola and Froggy, vowing that their marriage is inevitable this time, and the latter due to miscommunication between the two teams that led Cream to believe that Team Chaotix was involved in Chocola's abduction.
After two levels, they receive an emerald and then defeat Eggman in the Egg Hawk. They then save a city under the control of Eggman, getting another emerald. Next they encounter Team Rose, which Amy, as ever, wanted Sonic to marry her but Team Sonic beats them. After this, they battle in Casino Park, with 24 more hours.
She also tells Blaze of Knuckles' gullibility and short-temperateness. Then Cream is held hostage by Doctor Eggman in the final boss of the game but is rescued by Knuckles and Blaze. She is sad to see Blaze go at the end of the Extra story, but she becomes much happier upon learning from Sonic that Blaze promised to see them again.
- Terrible Luck Saga - Speculation: When Lerich is terrorizing Cream, Knuckles shouts at Lerich to put her down.
Currently being done on a blog, a story of KnuxCream, made by a fan, and featuring characters such as Bloom (narrator) Blue Kyubey (this in Spanish), and also fill characters will appear soon in the history of the Winx Shadix (also in Spanish)
- Well, first I did not like the couple, but I started to like a little, and so step: to some KnuxCream and all his supporters, and were doing the same thing all the new followers, impressed me; thanks to my sister, and without it, it would be noted that.
- Written by FloraChaosEsmeraldSirenix, on July 13, 2013
SChanKun 20:25, February 21, 2010 (UTC) - I've actually seen this between two cosplayers on Gaia Online, they've already broken up, though.
I'm listing myself as neutral because it can be seen in different ways. I personally am completely disgusted with the romantic interpretation, per se, but I'd like to direct your attention to this. Reading it from this perspective, with Knuckles being more of a father figure/older brother to Cream, I am completely for it. So I'm going to sit on the fence. ANYTHING is possible when you have a flying laser shark. 23:25, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
[please add a reason]
- Not as a romantic relationship, no.-- - POWER TO THE SOVIET PURPLE HEN -
- I'm sorry, but....well, Knuckles is, what, sixteen? Cream is....6...Sunny the Hedgehog --Is a crazy hedgehog
- This... is... disturbing, to say the least...... Project Overkill: "Soon, the Humans will be no more" 12:33, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- (in fetal position) It...Ah...IT BURNSSSSSSS!!!!!! (hisses and foams at the mouth) Shima the Hedgehog 14:19, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I fail to see evidence that this couple could actually exist. Besides, the very idea of the couple is just wrong, in my opinion. Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 20:41, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- SamusTheHedgehog 23:18, February 23, 2010 (UTC) (You just creeped me out. I support Knuxade)
- Cameron the Dragon Ace (Gags.)
- Tails6000 23:28, February 23, 2010 (UTC) VERY BAD IDEA MAN!!!
- I'm sorry oh so Sorry 16:23, February 26, 2010 (UTC) This is revolting
- Johnny D. The Fox --I'm 19!!! WHOOOO!!!!! 16:35, February 26, 2010 (UTC) *([pukes])
- Flashfire Master of Flames 06:27, March 8, 2010 (UTC) (To quote a comic book guy: WORST. COUPLE. EVER.)
- FlabTheDemonhog 05:11, August 1, 2010 (UTC) -- (to qoute Flash: WORST. COUPLE. EVR.)
- I like Bokkream and Knuxewels! BunnieRabbot123 19:23, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- KNUCKLESthe NINJA because there is a ten year age gap and it is just plain wrong! Like SamusTheHedgehog, I support Knuxade.
- Who the **** thinks of these couples?! This is painful! GurahkWeavile 00:57, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! It's perverted, disturbing and plain wrong, end of story, tatty bye Assassinhedgehog (talk) 16:52, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't usually hate... but she's 6! What the hell man?--Mystic Monkey is a proud MonoBook Wikian. 03:27, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- What the...how do fangirls come up with this...like Cream is SIX and Knuckles is SIXTEEN. TEN YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE!
- This reminds me of zux (a one direction fanfic) I mean cream is like 6 or 9,and Knuckles is 16 which i doubt Vanilla will let cream date him,but this is DISGUSTING
- You must be joking! Knuckles and Cream a couple? NO!!!! It makes me wanna vomit! Morty340 (talk) 00:44, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- NO! JUST NO! >:c This is PEDOPHILIA.
- 4000 year-old (possibly) grouchy, guillable xenophobe who spends most of his time standing in front of a magic rock, (failing at) stopping it from being stolen. And "Polite Girl". Not as bad as Cremerl, though. Magicisgreat (talk) 22:38, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- orchestra of facepalms* NOPE painting people blue to a better twomorrow 10:57, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Just to let you know he's TEN YEARS OLDER THAN CREAM!And Tailream is as far as Cream will go with couples~Cyclonestar
- ...Are you freakin kidding me...? Is this a freakin joke? God I hope so... --♥ User:Blaze Sol ♥ User_talk: Blaze Sol ♥ EMPERESS OF ICE AND SNOW! ♥ 02:32, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
- OKAY, WHO ON HERE WAS SMOKING CRACK? -- OOOOOOHHH. 17:50, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
- TOO YOUNG. Choi to demo ore ni kanau to omotta ka! Manuke ga~a! Hinjaku, hinjaku~u! 02:25, January 6, 2014 (UTC)