In the current issues, Julie-Su is Knuckles' girlfriend, and the two are very close. Julie-Su once stated that Knuckles is her soul mate; the only being who makes her feel like she's more than a soldier. According to several futuristic stories in the series, she marries (or is at least committed to) Knuckles, and they have a daughter named Lara-Su. However, like other various couplings in the Sonic continuity, the chances of them getting married and/or having a child in anything except an alternate future is highly unlikely, unless they do so at the end of the comic. The official artists have also already stated that Julie-Su and Knuckles will never be married, at least not in the traditional sense. Julie-Su and Knuckles do not want to go through a traditional wedding, possibly since Knuckles' parents divorced. The Mobius: 25 Years Later story explains that they feel that ceremony takes second place to commitment, yet they have a daughter named Lara-Su. This is just a possibility.
Recently, Julie-Su has found a rival for Knuckles' affections: none other than Rouge the Bat. Rouge has vowed to take Knuckles from Julie-Su, despite Julie-Su's warnings. However, Knuckles has not shown any interest in Rouge, and has repeatedly stated that Julie-Su is the only girl he will ever love. Also, since Rouge's interest in Knuckles is purely for her own gain, it is uncertain whether she will be able to sway his opinion.
Knuckles the Echidna
In the comics, Knuckles developed a relationship with Julie-Su, a former Dark Legion member that defected to be with him. The two are linked by a sixth sense known as the Soultouch, which showed them that they were destined to be together. Because of their similar personalities, the two are very close. The creators of the comic have stated that Knuckles and Julie-Su will never have an actual marriage in the comics, likely stemming from the fact that, like Sonic getting married, this would ruin the series. However, several possible futures have been shown where the two live together, but are bound by commitment rather than legality.
Rouge the Bat has also made advances towards Knuckles, but due to his connection to Julie-Su and Knuckles displaying vehement dislike for her, it is unlikely that this will go anywhere. As if that weren't enough, Rouge has demonstrated that she has no romantic feelings for Knuckles; she simply wants to use him to get to the Master Emerald. These factors are likely to put an end to her membership in the Chaotix, since she joined them to help stop a plot by Dr. Eggman.
The Soul Touch
As the first of Knuckles' love interests to be an Echidna, Julie-Su has a unique connection with him: a sixth-sense known as the Soultouch. This ability came about as a result of the Echidna people striving to advance their technology. The over-practical Echidnas, to put it lightly, had no time for "the birds and the bees." Thus, the Soultouch came about as a means of allowing Echidnas to determine their soulmate.
The Soultouch is caused the instant the Echidnas in question set eyes on each other. It causes them to form a bond, which later develops into love. The Soultouch can also be used by those affected to locate their mate. However, the Soultouch has some negative traits. First, the Soultouch can be broken by a major negative event between those it connects. This often leads to divorce, as in the case of Knuckles' parents Locke and Lara-Le. The Soultouch also cuts off if one of the two dies, which leads to the grief of losing a loved one, and in extreme cases, catatonia.
NAOSTH contains Knuxulie.
Jason Rising contains Knuxulie.
Lara-Su by Archie
Will the Echidna by Flashfire212
Metal the Echidna by SilverthehedgehogMan
Anna-Lee the Echidna by SonAmy girl12 26
- this is good. '"I hope you are not trying to steal my husband, tramp.'" 19:58, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Ryushu the Cat 15:23, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
Nero the HedgehogLets Rock...
- Julayla - This, I definitely see potential with. I don't think there's anything wrong with this one, plus this couple grew on me.
- Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ (Support Knuxouge in the games, Knuxulie in the comics.)
- --Quick on the Draw... 18:41, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Sonic & Scrab Master I thank the Soultouch and the two end up together 25 years from now.
- Vote Blaze!!! 15:32, August 6, 2010 (UTC) for the comics Knuxade for the games
- I (Bananabum96) think that Knux and Julie-Su are perfect for each other.
- all da way mon!"The Fact that I Exist,""Is Disturbing." 20:56, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Yea! This couple is awesome! Bring it on or ya meet my sword! 11:32, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Soultouch. Nothing is to interfere with it. Hanabi-chan 16:28, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah this couple rocks! IceSeason101 13:57, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with the person above me Cheezebuger 02:21, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
I APPROVE! - Centurion of Books
I support it bro. - Verius
--I hate mondays. 02:27, January 30, 2012 (UTC) (UTC) (This is one of the best couples! Love it)
Yeah. TeamSonicPrez 15:27, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
This is CANON, bitches! Inarguably existential! Except in the games, where the closest approximation of Julie-Su is Shade, so... Knuxade! It's basically the same thing. Magicisgreat (talk) 22:41, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
I like Julie-Su and I think she's a good girl for Knuckles ~ Cyclonestar
- DO NOT PRESS 15:38, December 9, 2009 (UTC)(I love Archie,but I just don't really see these two together.)
- ~FindTheCompuerRoom (You'll be saying lolololololol everytime you use ShamWow!) Sorry, but no. I just can't stand Julie-Su's annoying attitude.