Light is one of the many elements used in the Sonic Fanon universe, amongst others. It is one of the ten main Elements; the others include;
Its opposite is Darkness.
Strong Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take a lot of damage against Light-aligned attacks.
Strong Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do little damage against Light-aligned beings.
Weak Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take little damage against Light-aligned attacks.
Weak Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do a lot of damage against Light-aligned beings.
The living embodiment of the Light element. The Light Clan is centered around this deity.
He is capable of using the Advanced element of Solar.
She is capable of using the Advanced element of Mist.
He is capable of using the Advanced element of Diamond.
She is capable of using the Advanced element of White Lightning.
Particularly powerful or well-known/legendary artifacts that are tied to the Element of Light.
One of the ten Elemental Orbs that are tied to The Elemental Gods. It resembles a sphere of pure, compressed light, yet is solid enough to easily be held. It gives off quite a large amount of light.
Help me out by adding Light-based attacks into this list, it doesn't matter if it was deleted in the purge, I'll move it to my article storage wiki!
- Holy Slash
- Holy Fist
- Divine Fang
- Angelic Heal
- Arrows of Light
- Heaven Fire
- Angelic Lightning
- Nirvana Break
- Flash Spin Dash
- Flash Homing
- Aurora Beam
- Blades of Light
- Light Cannon
- Divine Storm
- Holy Nova Blast
- Twilight Rave
- Celestial Scorcher
- Starlight Edge
- Exploding Orion Blast
- Solar - A Light/Fire combination
- Reflection - A Light/Water combination
- White Lightning/Holy Lightning/Light Thunder
- Mist - A Light/Wind combination
- Balance - A Darkness/Light combination
- Diamond - A Light/Earth combination
- Aurora - A Light/Ice combination
- Radiation - A Light/Poison combination, and advanced Poison
- Life - A Light/Nature combination
Legendary Beast Styles
- ShiningChaos - A Light/Chaos combination.
Light, like most of the elements, has numerous forms achievable through different methods.