Miles "Tails" Prower (Emerald Hill)
|CEO of the Prower Broadcasting Corporation|
|Took office||December 1, 2009|
|Co-Owner of Prower-Hedgehog Inc.|
|Took office||February 10, 2009|
|General Manager of Carlford and Turntable Television|
|Took office||April 3, 2010|
|Successor||None (office abolished on May 22, 2010)|
|Residence||Wolfington Area, Prower Manor|
|School||Emerald Vista Middle School|
|Abilities||ALL Game Abilities|
Miles "Tails" Prower is a fox on the planet Mobius in the Emerald Hill universe.
- Sonic Adventure 4: Paradox
- Lights! Camera! Sonic!
- Parkview Roleplay (cancelled)
- Peace in Parkview Roleplay
- Emerald Vista Middle School Roleplay
- RP: Laws, Rebellion & Other Events
- RP: Snow Days
Tails has all of his game abilities. He is also known for his economic power. He is not strong physically, but he is intelligent and knows how to operate a large corporation.
In the past 3.5 years, Tails has become a major economic power around the world. He started by creating the Tails & Things Corporation, or TTCorp., in mid-2005. He then established ventures and divisions in retail, business, media and recreation. Eventually, his media business would become the largest part of his company. Sonic bought a stake of the company and renamed it Prower-Hedgehog Incorporated.
- The X-Tornado
- Prower-Hedgehog Incorporated (50%)
- TTKids (A kids retail store)
- The Prower Broadcasting Corporation (PBC)
- Carlford Television (70%)
- Turntable Television (70%)
- ...and his Workshop.
At PBC, Tails is all-powerful. He is the CEO of the Prower Broadcasting Corporation, so he has almost unlimited power within the company.
- Tails hates hard candy, but likes mint candy.
- Although Tails is somewhat wealthy, he does NOT attend Wolfington Middle School.
- He has lived in Parkview all of his life....at least until 2010, when he moved to the east, so he resides in the Wolfington area.
- He currently lives in a large manor he calls Prower Manor.