Nature is one of the many elements used in the Sonic Fanon universe, amongst others. It is one of the ten main Elements; the others include;
Its opposite is Poison.
Control of plants is the basic of the Nature Element. It is primarily used for defense, but advanced users may be able to manipulate to create both defensive and offensive moves at the same time.
Strong Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take a lot of damage against Nature-aligned attacks.
Strong Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do little damage against Nature-aligned beings.
Weak Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take little damage against Nature-aligned attacks.
Weak Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do a lot of damage against Nature-aligned beings.
The living embodiment of the Nature element. The Nature Clan is centered around this deity.
She can use the Advanced element of Life.
He can use the Advanced element of Tundra.
She can use the Advanced element of Pollen.
He can use the Advanced element of Pulse.
Particularly powerful or well-known/legendary artifacts that are tied to the Element of Nature.
One of the ten Elemental Orbs that are tied to The Elemental Gods. It resembles a fairly smooth sphere of wood, with flowers, vines and leaves growing out of it.
- Wood: Advanced nature, as well as Water/Earth combo
- Biokinesis: A family of user-manipulative abilities, including Flexo, Ostio and other biology-based abilities.
- Ash: Nature/Fire
- Tundra: Nature/Ice
- Algae: Nature/Water
- Pulse: Nature/Electricity
- Pollen: Nature/Wind
- Growth: Nature/Earth
- Life: Nature/Light
- Corruption: Nature/Darkness
- Venom: Nature/Poison
Legendary Beast Styles
- Add Elemental combination techniques here!
Nature, like most of the elements, has numerous forms achievable through different methods.