Peck is a rather common ability, only by those with horns or beaks.
The user of this technique simply rams their beak or horn into the opponent several times. However, a small handful of users are capable of elongating the appendage used for striking, and also have been known to coat it in energy for a glowing white or gold appearance. Due to this, it is theorized that elemental variants are possible, but none have been seen as of yet.
- Gustav the Penguin
- Adrian the Canary
- Retatsu the Hawk
- Bianca the Roadrunner
- Carass the Lorikeet
- Tanya Binler
- Ursula the Mongoose (Uses her mace held next to her face to create a similar blunt force impact)
- Stark the Hedgehog
- Dr. William Gilliard - using a bio-transformation vial to form a beak
- Ganelar the Rat - using the sharpened hilt end of his hook swords
- Ricardo the Wolf - using metal-manipulation to create a horn on his forehead.
- General Mohmar Nagama - using one of the sharp air intakes on his helmet while in his powered armor.
- Bazba Cormac - using the illusion of a beak
- Drill Peck - a variant of this technique that uses spinning to create a powerful impact capable of knocking out many in a single hit.
Peck possesses an E-rank for it's low power and offensive use - many technique provide more than adequate counters for a technique of this style.