Poison Sting is a multi-hit attack of the Poison Element.
By drawing upon their connection to the Element of Poison, the user manifests many small, poisonous barbs and fires them at the foe in rapid succession. While one barb by itself isn't terribly powerful, the damage ramps up considerably if the user can launch many barbs at their opponent. The amount of barbs launched depends on how strong the user's connection to the Poison Element is.
This attack can also poison the opponent, with each barb having a chance to do so; if multiple barbs manage to poison the opponent, the poison will intensify.
- Gatling Fire - Fire variant
- Icicle Spear - Ice variant
- Aquatic Shrapnel - Water variant
- Shock Launcher - Electric variant
- Wind Needle - Wind variant
- Rock Blast - Earth variant
- Holy Bolts - Light variant
- Dark Rounds - Darkness variant
- Bullet Seed - Nature variant
- Spike Cannon - Elementless variant
A fairly simple attack to learn, it can nevertheless be quite effective, earning it a B-Rank.