West Allis, Green Emerald Zone
May 1, 2007
Prower Center is a major mixed-use district in West Allis. It is best known as the HQ of Prower-Hedgehog Incoporated. It opened in 2007, and is a major attraction for people in the West Allis area.
- Invesco Corporation (banking service)
- Company HQ
- Board of Commons Center - West Allis
- PBC Allis Valley Studio
- Shark! Roller Coaster
- TV Center
- WaterWorld - West Allis's premier Water Park!
- Prower State University - West Allis
- Prower Center Schools:
- Invesco Elementary
- Hyden Park Elementary
- Prower Center Middle
- Prower Center High
Prower Center is served by the following modes of transportation:
- S-Train: W4 Station (PSU), W5 Station (Prower Blvd.), W6 Station (WaterWorld/Fun Park)
- U-Train: W11 Station (Prower Center East)
- AllisBus: Routes 135, 94, 93, 109, 54 and 77 provide access to Prower Center. There is also a Fun Park Shuttle, which runs between the Fun Park and the U-Train W11 Station.