This is for all the bad yet funny things that happen to the charas in Random Ranger Tales. No one dies, however, except in the episode Amnesia: The Dumb Descent (see Notes).
- Chris gets Rick Roll'd. Apparently, this is what causes Chris to snap and clone himself.
- Someone puts a "Kick Me" sign on Chris' back, and, naturally, he gets kicked (by Kotuumath, actually).
- The gang throws the extremely hard, burnt waffles that Kotuu made at Chris.
- Ryu's Pokemon attack Chris frequently. Sometimes it happens in the background, with nobody paying any attention to it (often they are discussing something while Chris is being attacked). It almost always happens at Duncan Hills Coffee Shop, which is also where the Rangers go for deep discussion (and tasty cappuccinos).
- Rosa (Linebeck's pink Rattata) frequently bites Chris, sometimes even hanging on for more than a few minutes.
- Ryu gets turned into a half Mobian half Pokemon splice.
- Ryu is the only one out of the Random Rangers to not die; however, her hand gets cut off by the Brute trying to defend Linebeck (who dies anyways).
- Ryu loses her glasses and bumps into many things. At one point she nearly falls off a cliff, but is rescued by Kotuumath and Vira.
- Shanoa accidentally falls off the bridge during the Brute's attack and falls to her death. She is the fourth (and second-to-last) to die in this episode.
- Albus is blackmailed into being Chris' servant and is forced to do a number of ridiculous tasks, one of them involving a gigantic, Spanish-speaking spider (in an homage to the Sonic Eggs comic "Shade the Sissyhog").
- While everyone is trying to escape from the Kaernk in the flooded Wine Cellars, Albus gets his tail bitten off. The Kaernk then mauls him while he (and everyone else) is panicking. He is the first to die in this episode.
- Linebeck actually gets turned into a Furret, and is then stalked by Ryu's Shiny Furret (she had not yet evolved into a Weaslet).
- Linebeck is stabbed through the chest by the Brute and dies of blood loss after a few minutes. He is the last to die in this episode, perishing in Ryu's arms in a surprisingly dark and somber moment (which was all for naught, as he comes back to life near the end of the episode).
- After Linebeck (and the other Rangers who perished) come back to life near the episode, Ryu punches him in the face, most likely frustrated that the scene where he died in Ryu's arms actually meant nothing.
- After Kotuumath accidentally sets fire to the stove, Linebeck, trying to put the fire out, has his scarf ignited, causing him to panic, run around, and eventually jump out the window.
- Linebeck is frequently stalked and/or glomped by Janice the Fox. A running gag involves her popping up out of the environment with no warning while the characters are having a discussion or something and chasing Linebeck all over the place; this often happens as a background gag as well.
- Jolene the Fox is STILL trying to kill him (and no one knows why). A running gag involves her popping up out of the environment with no warning while the characters are having a discussion or something and chasing Linebeck all over the place; this often happens as a background gag as well.
- Kotuumath gets crushed to death beneath a rockslide. He is the second to die in this episode.
- He nearly breaks his teeth on one of the waffles he made.
- When the air raid siren goes off (which signals the shift between the real world and the Otherworld) Kotuumath, desperate to escape the loud noise, accidentally runs into a wall.
Vira perishes from a Grunt attack while trying to pull Kotuumath out from underneath the rockslide. She is third to die in this episode, yet manages to severely wound the Grunt in the process.
- After accidentally getting doused with cologne made from pure pheromones, Kotuumath gets chased by every girl he comes across; this includes Ryu, Vira, Shanoa and, at one point, Amy Rose.
- He nearly gets crushed by a hug from Brynja, Ryu's female Aggron.
The episode Amnesia: The Dumb Descent is the only episode in which the characters actually die. It is shown that the deaths are not permanent, however, as those who died (every one of the Rangers except for Ryu) reappear near the end of the episode.