Scabbard the Two-Tailed Dragon is a heroic dragon, and is a relative to Dulcy the Dragon. He is one of a kind, and is Dulcy's older brother.
Scabbard's childhood was filled with mainly sad events. He was born April 1st,1996, just before the war between the Knothole Freedom Fighters and Robotnik had begun. Scabbard was born with two tails, which increased his flight abilities to the max. His father died when he was 6 years old. By then, he was in 2nd grade and was called things like "Twin-Tailed Loser","Dumb Dragon",and "Nerd from the Middle Ages". However, Scabbard had one crush: Fiona the Fox. He later found out that Fiona was originally a robot, so they broke up.
Roboticization of Mother
When Scabbard was 10, his family was sentenced to roboticization. He escaped Robotnik's SWATbots and flew away into the Great Forest, where he met the Freedom Fighters. Scabbard discovered that Sonic was his long lost cousin after Nicole examined his memory bank. Days later, word got out that his mom, Sabrina, had been turned into a robot by Robotnik. Scabbard swore revenge on Robotnik, hoping he could de-roboticize his mother.
Chaos Power Rising
Scabbard left the Knothole Freedom Fighters after Sally Acorn was turned into Mecha Sally. He mysteriously was not affected by the events of "Genesis", possibly due to being residing in Station Square at the time. However, Fiona seeked revenge on him for breaking up with her. Scabbard heard of this and went searching for Shadow. He trained with Shadow to learn the basics of Chaos energy. He was 14 when he finished training,3 years he trained. Scabbard then fought Fiona and teleported her to Moebius once more.
Scabbard has opened a restuarant/video game arcade called "Scabbard's Sandwiches". He resides in Station Square, but travels to Green Hill Zone from time to time to recreate his cousin's adventures. Scabbard hopes to learn more about his past, and find out how his father died. He has trained with Merna the Merhog to use water abilities.
Scabbard has maintained many abilities from his encounters with Sonic and his friends, but his big attacks are Chaos Blast and Flame Spin.
- Chaos Blast
- Chaos Spear
- Chaos Rage- Scabbard unleashes pure Chaos Energy onto an enemy, full force.
- Chaos Pound- Scabbard jumps up in the air and lands with a smack on the ground.
- Chaos Arrow
- Chaos Control
- Chaos Ignite- Scabbard combines Fire and Chaos Energy together and launches it at his enemies.
- Flame Spin- Scabbard charges Fire Energy and infuses it with Chaos Rage to blast through enemies at full force.
- Lava Smackdown- Scabbard charges Fire Energy and combines it from both his hands to powerfully smack his opponents down.
- Fire Balls- Scabbard launches balls of fire out of his hands (simillar to the Fire Flower power-up from the Mario series).
- Mach Ignite- Scabbard ignites fire from his mouth and blasts it at enemies.
- Tri-Flame Combo- Scabbard chooses 3 of his fire attacks and launches them one by one at his enemies.
- Thunder Shock
- Electric Blast
- Power Shock
- Wave Whirl
- Water Gun
- Wave Gun
- Water Uproar
Stacy the Two-Tailed Fox
After being zapped by a Gender Switch laser, Scabbard turned into Stacy the Two-Tailed Fox. He lost his fire powers due to this. He hated being in this form, because his friends would notice his girly style.
Scabbard gains this form by collecting all 7 Chaos Emeralds. His fur color turns into a bright orange and his wings become golden. As with most super forms, Scabbard's power increases. However, Scabbard can stay in this form for longer periods then a normal super form. He can fly for long distances without becoming tired. Scabbard first used this form on Angel Island to fight Mecha Scabbard V.2.0.
This form is gained by getting all 7 Sol Emeralds. His fur color becomes a dark red, and his wings become dark orange. Scabbard's fire power increases greatly, while his Electric abilities are useless. He has mastered this form from training with Blaze secretly. Scabbard used this form against Eggman's Egg Viper before Eggman could win.
Scabbard's most powerful form is gained by collecting all 7 Super Emeralds. His fur color becomes a rainbow of colors, as well as his wings. It is simillar to a Hyper form, but powerfuller. He used this form first against Perfect Nazo, and blasted him towards Hyper Sonic.
Scabbard's Volt form is gained by collecting all 7 Chaos Emeralds and all 7 Super Emeralds. His fur color becomes a dark yellow, and his wings become a bright tan. He can't use this form when in water, though. He first used this against Eggman's Giant Egg Robo.
Scabbard transforms into this by absorbing water. His fur color becomes a light blue, and his wings become dark blue. Merna the Merhog taught him to use this form.
- Loud rock music
- Video Games
- Eating a sandwich
- Chilling with friends
- Beating up Eggman
- Working out
- Kart racing
- Playing Mario Party
- Working at Scabbard's Sandwiches
- Rolling around
- Having fun
- Country music
- Eggman beating him
- Getting called names
- Bad grades
- Scourge the Hedgehog
- Fake Chaos/Super/Sol Emeralds
- Being bored
- Getting snowballs thrown at
- Being bossed around
- Sabrina the Dragon (mother)
- Deceased father
- Dulcy the Dragon (sister)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (cousin)
- Unnamed Uncle (possibly Uncle Chuck)
- Unnamed Aunt (possibly Honey the Cat)
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Amy Rose
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Poptropic the Fox
- Sally Acorn
- Rotor the Walrus
- Sliver the Hedgehog
- Bunnie the Rabbit
- Cream the Rabbit
- Cheese the Chao
- Tikal the Echidna
- Mina Mongoose
- Ash Mongoose
- Dr. Eggman (arch-enemy)
- Classic Eggman
- Mecha Scabbard
- Metal Sonic
- Scourge the Hedgehog
- Fiona the Fox (previously)
- Amy Rose (previously)
- Blaze the Cat
- Sally Acorn (until roboticized)
- Mina Mongoose
- Tikal the Echidna
Scabbard appears as a playable character. He joins his cousin, Sonic, in battle against Dr. Eggman.
It is confirmed that Scabbard will appear in Season 2 of Sonic Blast X.
Scabbard is not playable, but Sonic mentions that his cousin is off in Green Hill Zone.
- Main Theme: Futastu No Mirai- Megaman 8 (Japan)
- Alternate Main Theme: Metal Scratchin' - Sonic Heroes
- Battle Theme: S.O.N.I.C - Sonic X (Japan)
- Super and Flame Forms Theme: Open Your Heart - Sonic Generations
- Volt and Chaos Forms Theme: Gotta Go Fast - Sonic X (USA)
- Wave Form Theme: Futastu No Mirai - Megaman 8 (Japan)
- End of Story Theme: His World (Insturmental)- Sonic 2006
- Credits Theme: 4-1-1 - Sonic Underground
- Scabbard's original name was "Scabbad", which sounded like a bad guy's name. He was then changed to "Scabbard".
- His name is based on an item used to hold a sword.
- He is one of a kind.
- His theme song is "Futastu No Mirai", which is the opening theme for Super Mario Bros. Z
- Scabbard can't keep in touch with Sonic often, because Sonic's on wild adventures.
- He was originally supposed to be a fox, until his dragon like attitude forced the creator to change the species.
- Scabbard was one of the dragons not to be roboticized by Dr. Eggman.