As Sonic's Anti-Mobius counterpart, Scourge is very similar to him but lacks a number of his more refined qualities. One of these happens to be a respect for women: while Sonic will settle on a single girl and treat her with the utmost respect, Scourge has always attempted to satisfy his attraction by going after several females at once. This has gotten him into trouble on several counts, the first ending with his banishment from the Anti-Freedom Fighters after he was caught cheating on Anti-Sally with Anti-Bunnie and Anti-Penelope. Despite impersonating Sonic on Mobius Prime, Scourge couldn't overcome this habit, and made advances on Bunnie Rabbot, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, and Fiona Fox.
In that last, however, Scourge found the first female partner he has ever come close to having genuine feelings for. The way he puts it, most of the girls he liked on Anti-Mobius were of a dark nature from the very beginning, but Fiona chooses to be so, which he finds appealing. He has demonstrated this added measure of attraction by staying loyal to her even when it would have been more profitable to save his own skin, and their relationship is almost a twin to that of Sonic's and Sally's-though of course with the differences that come with their personalities. Scourge, upon returning to his old dimension and invading his home world, announced he made Fiona his Queen. Although she fled from the battle before Scourge was captured, Fiona returned to break Scourge out of prison, although he was still irritated by her desertion. It's not verified that they are back together already but it's quite likely.
When the real Fiona joined the Freedom Fighters, Tails became emotionally troubled, since he still has feelings for the Fiona robot he had met. This problem came to a head when Tails saw Fiona and Sonic apparently embracing, leaving Tails feeling betrayed and even more confused. Fiona tried to explain to Tails that the robot he had fallen in love with had been based on her when she was much younger. Although she did like Tails as a friend, she was fifteen whereas he was only eleven, and she did not share his romantic attachment.
Tails' resulting anger was later revealed to be unfounded, as Fiona had never cared for Sonic either. Her feelings were for Scourge the Hedgehog, whom she apparently established a relationship with during his impersonation of Sonic. Upon learning the truth of his identity, she tried to find the same feelings for the real Sonic, but the differences between the two were too great and Fiona remained in love with Scourge. For his part, Scourge was attracted to Fiona because unlike the women he had formed relationships with in his own dimension, who were villainous from the start, she chose to follow the path of a criminal despite being inherently good. As a further blow to Tails, Fiona Fox insulted him openly and slapped him across the face upon her departure.
- NAOSTH (because of the author's liking for Fiona, also because Fiona becomes a Hero later in the story.)
- Anything containing Scourosy or Scourerin.
- Nero the HedgehogLets Rock! this is a really good couple
- Kagimizu-Seeya 'round (*shrugs* Even evil can find love. Though, I do have my own Fiona pairing in my fanfics, though I stick to this Archie-wise.)
- 55 Skcor Ezalb 21:15, November 29, 2010 (UTC) I like those two seperately I like them together
- They betrayed the Knothole Freedom Fighters and their comrads,they've almost ruined Sonic and Tails's friendship,they've ruled a kingdom as king and queen of Moebius and they've ended up and brokened out of prison together,they might as well,be together,may the evil love in them last!Bita 23:33, April 16, 2012 (UTC)Bita.
- Nagoshi33133 (talk) 23:56, August 22, 2012 (UTC) (Hail to the king and queen, baby.)
- Definitely works!220.127.116.11 03:18, October 16, 2012 (UTC)Mimzzy101
- I just like the idea.The Evilbreaker (talk) 19:39, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Flashfire Master of Flames 06:32, March 2, 2010 (UTC) (Let's face it, Fiona's an opportunist. Not as slutty as Rouge can be, not as obsessive as Amy, but she makes the most of her opportunities. Now Scourge was another opportunity for her, and she took it and became almost his queen. I guess that as soon as another opportunity better than Scourge comes up, she'll take it.)
- meh weapon of mass destruction speaking,ill blow up cities for free on tuesday (talk) 10:16, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- One of the reasons I'm not a fan of Archie is because their couple ideas are...(Sonally,Tailina and Buntione...)but I can stand this couple.Infact,I would support it if Fiona wasn't good at first.I still think fiona can be good so I'm hoping she'll do what's right and come back to Sonic and friends.And I hate Scourge~Cyclonestar
- I like Fiona, and she shouldn't have to put up with filth like Scourge!--Blessed are the cracked--For they let in the light! 21:56, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Shahooter the Owl (Gags.)
- Heeloo peoples I come in pieces. 00:41, January 15, 2010 (UTC)(Scourosy and Scourange)
- Zyzzyxia 00:30, January 18, 2010 (UTC) (I don't like Fiona, and Scourge was a jerk to her)
- Sunny the Hedgehog --Is a crazy hedgehog 00:39, January 18, 2010 (UTC)(i'mma devoted Scourosy supporter. plus, SCOURGE DOESNT DESERVE A WOMAN)
- --Puppet King' 23:22, January 28, 2010 (UTC) I doubt it'd work out anyways.
- Kinomi 'Sapphire' The Hedgehog: Yea.. with this Fiona is desperate for love. i mean really. And scourge is LOOONG gone so they are not meant to be
- Ryushu is correct Tigero Dreams are truly LIMITLESS. 22:02, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I doubt it would work out...I just don't see Scourge with anyone...Wolf Power!
- Ya, know, Scourge's gonna cheat again, and try to get back Rosy. And acordding to me, he will get back Rosy. Oh, Kinomi, you forgot your signatre on the post a little above mineI am Twilight, Twilight the Wolf - http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Twilight_the_Wolf 00:08, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Rik: fiona... i'll get you back.
- Imagine-Nation: No. Just..... Just no. In fact, I can't see Scourge with anyone! And Fiona...... She has no morality. (EST 1:45 PM)
- No. Just no Aly the SeedrianI'm no ordinary seedrian! 17:08, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I prefer Scourosy.~SabrinalovesSonamy from deviantart
- Payback the Fox (Bita's Universe)