Fans probably created this couple because of their similar personalities.
Example: Nack shoots the Sol Emerald in Jet's hand with a sniper, and causes the emerald to unleash a large, protective ring of fire around itself and Team Babylon falls to the ground. Nearby, Blaze suddenly stops running and grimaces as a reaction to the assault on the Sol Emerald. Shadow is the first to react to this and gives concern. After a very small check up to see if Blaze is alright, Amy tells Shadow to carry Blaze, and the two exchange awkward glances.
Shadows constant regret hints a little more than neutality.
- Temporal the Fox 03:36, December 30, 2010 (UTC) (I Support this for the Comics)
- Tails6000 03:50, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- -- Murphyshane - Morph! He's alive! Don't click here 19:12, January 11, 2011 (UTC) Yep, I love the couple, I have a whole folder of it on dA 
- The Purest of Fear and Evil: Shadaze is very cool with me!
- Hmmph. Good Couple- BunnieRabbot123
- Serious and Serious, I suppose it's okay- Mirandafan21
- The following statement is true, The previous statement is false 00:50, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Never gonna be real but I love how it works out and looks X3 I read the Archie comic and in my head I just screamed, SHADAZE IS HERE XD VegasFox 23:19, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Supported. Chazzi 16:31, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I've been a supporter since I first played Sonic Rush. - Blur the Hedgehog
- Personally, after a brief union of Shadow and Amy (producing Silver's ancestor, no doubt), I reckon Shadow and Blaze would work. They have something very few of these unions' member's do: similarity of personality. They're dedicated to their tasks of protection, they like solitude, they find various others annoying (and are quite open about it), and they don't let the full extent of their personalities be seen by many others. Also, I think they'd find each other's various powers very attractive. Plus, as an Emerald Guardian, Blaze is possibly immortal (in the same way Knuckles is), so, no death-related heartbreak. Magicisgreat (talk) 22:34, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't support this myself, but I see none of the overwhelmingly-butthurt-inducing problems with it that the users below are bursting with. No offense. I am Mysterious Johnson MYSTERIOUS 06:28, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
Aren't you so lucky?*yoshi blows up*#ff58a3 19:13, January 11, 2011 (UTC)silaze and shadlin and sonamy are real, not this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's messed up because Silver is possably Shadow's son, so that means that Shadow is dating... HIS SON'S GIRLFRIEND!!! Wait, what??? IDK but you get the point. It's messed up... that's weird...
Zamio 19.47, Febuary 15, 2011
Silver and Blaze are actually real. SEGA would have to hit you over the head screaming it to make it any clearer. Shadaze are not real and never will be. Sorry about that.
Who came up with this stupid couple?! It's over 9000!! 18:59, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
No. Just... No. I've got to shoop-da-woop whoever thought this up! Pumpituppartyzone 23:30, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Silvaze = OH YAH! Shadouge = Okeydoke! Shadaze = ARE YOU CRAZY?! I might except this if I'd read the comics...I prefer games and Sonic X, in which Silvaze and Shadouge are more popular. I mean, where did this even come from?! My game has my opinion about couples, including an all-new one.
Nope.avi! Frozen Scorpio 13:17, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
Silvaze all the way! ~ Chamesthehero
Oh..... my.... GOSH! Why?! I support SonAze and ShadAmy........ We need some training! So how about a practice battle? Because remember....... You're facing a Top Coordinator!>