Do not remove this template until the article meets standards, unless it is incorrectly placed on the page. Doing so may result in immediate removal of this page. If this page meets standards, you may remove this template.
The policy/standards violation is: Insufficient Content
The last edit to this page was on 08/14/2014 by Fyrefly*
Silver and Blaze may be seen as a possible couple by fans. However, it is worth nothing that Blaze's profile on the Japanese website for Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) states that she views Silver as a younger brother.
A fanfic writen with a midevil-modern theme. Blaze and Silver caught in a confusing web of lies, love and power.
Their relationship seems to be confirmed here, although it may be different in other works by different users.
In all sense, it's supported here.
When Team Metal Flame, attempt's to kill Team Flame, Blaze kisses Silver.
A love story between Silver and Blaze...after Solaris was erased
Silver and Blaze dated in Season 5 and are married in Season 6
Although nothing technically happened between the two of them, it is largely hinted towards the end of Robotnik Strikes Back and all throughout The Last Story that the two of them have feelings for one another, and Mephiles took advantage of this by devising a plan to have Silver killed in order to trigger Iblis' release through Blaze's tears (since she was the current vessel that was used to seal him). Nack, Cream, and Amy have also taken notice of this and commented on it, with the latter giving Silver and Blaze a "love lecture", telling them that being in love is nothing to be ashamed of (since they always denied it whenever it was brought up).
Continuing where the aforementioned comic series left off, Amy still continued to cling to the idea that Silver and Blaze had feelings for one another, since she brought it up again during the ending of the first episode. Annoyed, the two of them simultaneously yelled at her, saying they were just friends. Undeterred, Amy, along with Cream and Marine started formulating a plan to get the two of them together in the next episode. Using Tails' time machine, the "Tornado Time Twister", Amy, Cream, Cheese, and Chocola traveled into into their time period, which was 200 years into the future.
Taking advantage of the fact that Silver and Blaze were not in each others' presence at the time, Amy attempted to set Silver up on a date with Blaze, while Cream and Marine handled the arrangements with Blaze, trying to set her up with Silver. However, since something urgent popped up, Silver had to leave, and by the time Cream and Marine arrived on the scene with Blaze, he was gone. After coming across some broken Badnik parts in Dr. Nega's base, Honey assumed that it was Silver's work, which prompted Blaze to express surprise that he was around. Shortly afterwards, she had a flashback of Amy telling her that the guy they tried setting her up with left because of something urgent coming up. Since Blaze could not think of anything more "urgent" than Mephiles' revival, she ended up coming to the realization that Silver is the one they were trying to set her up with. Even though she was slightly annoyed, she went along with it anyway, and decided to pretend that she didn't know, since they were going through so much trouble. Silver, on the other hand, had no idea until later on in the story, when Amy, Cream, and Marine finally had a chance to bring them together.
Shortly afterwards, Amy claimed that the three of them were going to let the two of them have their privacy, but in actuality, they went to a nearby area to spy on them and see how things went. It wasn't until Silver caught them spying that they actually decided to leave; all but Marine, that is, who decided to bring Charmy with her to spy on them during their love confession. Just as Silver and Blaze were in the middle of their kiss, Charmy used the camera that he borrowed from Vector to take a picture of them. Infuriated, Silver and Blaze started chasing them around in an effort to get the photo away from them.
- NAOSTH - Only because both characters are absent.
- Platnium The Cat by Gamergirl304
- Blayzer the Hedgehog and Silvia the Cat by KittheCat
- Gold the Cat by BlazeRocks55
- Flare the Hedgecat and Sino the Hedgecat by ShimatheHedgehog
- Dawn the HedgeCat by Cloverfang
- Percival the Hedgehog,Seraphina the Cat, Gail and Valerie the Hedgecats (Twins) by MythikathePanther
- Silver The Hedgecat by Wodchu
- Platinum the Hedgehog, Ferno the Cat, and Pyro the Hedgecat by Draon029
- Neos the Cat and Brook the Hedgehog by Makuta294
- Lily the Hedgecat By NerotheHedgehog
- Silvin the Cat, Silvio the Hedgehog and Silvina the Cat by Supersonnikko21
- Sparkles the Hedgecat by SilverthehedgehogMan
- Glisten the Hedgecat, Sparkle the Hedgecat, and Twilight the Hedgecat by DevMars
- Ciel the Hedgecat and Xaxius the Hedgehog by Sakura Misato
- Marc the Hedgehog by DeKi
- Lillia the Cat by DeKi
- KiKi the Kat by Hecc
- Bronze the Hedgehog and Candle the Cat by SallyGirl
- Princess Violet the Hedgecat and Prince James the Hedgecat by Blaze Sol
- Brianna the Cat (Wolfia Tigernay's universe)
- Shimmer the Cat (Hanabi-chan's universe)
- Flare the Hedgehog (Hanabi-chan's universe)
- While playing Silvers story in Next-Gen I come to noticed that Silver might have Asperger syndrome by his behavior such as his determination for a task and when he gets insecure when he's alone. He was especially emotional when he had to see Blaze go so thats why I support this shipping. Because I believe that the friendship between them is more than they realise.--Mystic Monkey sez 18:22, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I have to say the same has Mystic up there Chaosemerld8 18:25, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- As with SonAmy, I'm going to have to say they were made for each other. Sir Draconai - Communications Spells - Missions Complete 18:28, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Sonic & Scrab Master It's there, it's visible, I support it 100%!
- NINJAS MAN! - this is, my favorite canon couple, EVER!
- Cherry da Wolf 22:15, June 27, 2010 (UTC) - Favorite couple EVER :D
- Its about time somebody put up a Silver relationship that a can agree with. I've known these two were supposed to be togethor when they first appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 at the same timeline. I very much thank whoever made this page. "THE ANGELS LIVE ON!!!" Isaih the Angelic Hedgefox. 03:57, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- !Wodchu Wuz Here! 21:08, September 1, 2010 (UTC) (sticks two thumbs up)
- A very Beautiful couple. Love them. MythikathePanther
- Temporal the Cat 00:12, September 22, 2010 (UTC) This Couple is very good, and Silver with Blaze is a good match for Canon
- My favorite coupling! Yes yes and, wait for it, YES!!!Wh!te$tar 01:20, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Made for each other, exactly. Speedy The Hedgehog:Unknown
- MrWii000: I'm a huge fan! I'd also like to see a romance story between Sir Galahad and Sir Percival (Silver & Blaze's respective Arthurian counterparts).
- Shadonic12: A pretty much perfect couple... Silver was devastated out of his mind when Blaze had to leave at the end of Sonic 2006, which is pretty much basic proof.
- I can do nothing but support this couple. It is awesome. --Don't panic, here comes Manik! 20:14, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe that they are perfect for each other. Anything's better than (shudder) Eggaze. Multiverseman 14:51, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Woot! Go Silvaze! Bring it on or ya meet my sword! 17:09, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I like this couple, its perfect my friends even agree with me. It's over 9000!! 19:02, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes I support this! IceSeason101 13:48, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I support SilvAze! Both being the same age. My enemies always beware! -Melissa
- I support it! ^_^ So cute together I am Ciel, the Maverick Hunter 19:30, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Nothing more to say then its my favorite couple, they're meant to be. Awsumshadowwarrior Alrighty then! 17:20, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Tsuki Moonbeam - I support Silvaze; they make such a cute couple. ^^
- -My second favorite canon couple, first being ShadAmy! I believe that they can meet again someday. DBZ for the Win!!! 23:59, November 28, 2011 (UTC)
- From the moment i watched Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) on Youtube,I saw that they were perfect together. This pairing has my support.Bita 03:19, December 17, 2011 (UTC)Bita
- You just got served. 03:26, February 12, 2012 (UTC) (It's cute ^-^)
- In Japan, this was pretty close to confirmed. Blaze's final words to Silver were 'You're so Naive... I've always liked that about you,' In America, that might not mean much, but in Japan, if you say flat out-loud that you like somebody, it can be a pretty big thing. When People say 'like' like this, it often isn't translated well enough, but I believe it. --Tsuru23-- 14:22, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Eric the HedgehogTime to kick some Ro-Butt-nik butt! I do prefer this.
- I support this along with sonamy.
- Silvaze = WIN :D there so cute together
- Nothing can cause this to never happen!188.8.131.52 03:12, October 16, 2012 (UTC)Mimzzy101
- Admittedly the relationship between Silver and Blaze was only exclusive to Sonic 06, but I find nothing wrong with this couple, and I think it would work out. --Skeleton3 (talk) 02:58, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Silver + Blaze = :) 80% of my logic is puppies. (talk) 16:56, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Even if it's only in Sonic '06, the two are still great for each other. Hanabi-chan (talk) 16:07, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I like this couple. It's as simple as that. Chamesthehero (talk) 03:03, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Clytemnestra Vidal I dont suffer from insanity...I enjoy every second of it! (I really like this couple, in fact, it's my favorite canon couple (despite my Silvny couple, which I'm not very fond of anymore.) But as Kagi said: The timeline in which Silver and Blaze met was reset, so it's unknown if the two still know eachother.)
- pkmn-mstr74: i think they are a good match but i think they would be better off as friends
- Personally, I am a Silvaze fan. However I'm putting myself in Neutral only because, well, the same reason as the first person who put themselves in neutral. Not only does one of my fan characters gets Silver, it's unknown if they even know each other in both comics and video games alike. NightHedgehog14 18:35, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm a vampire kitty gal! But I'm still nice! :3 00:43, February 12, 2011 (UTC) (I like Silver and Blaze, just as friends not as a couple. It's not because of my couple, I just don't really like this that much.)
- Silvaze is nice. I've seen Silver and Blaze interact. I like it even. But...it just doesn't feel right. They seem...wrong together.
- I think they should be partners. Just as friends. -Mirandafan21
- I'm not sure......... '"I hope you are not trying to steal my husband, tramp.'" 19:31, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- While I would support this couple, Sonic 06's time fixing itself screwed the chances of these two being together. Also, Blaze is from the Sol dimension and that dimension is in Sonic's time and Silver is 200 years in the future. Kakariko Fried Cucco-GET TO DAH CHOPPER!!! 09:52, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
- It's pretty cool and makes sense, but I'm kinda more of a SilvAmy fan....GurahkWeavile 22:30, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- i only support blaze & silver as friends
- UltimateDude127 14:43, August 31, 2010 (UTC) It doesn't look right anymore
- Kagimizu-Seeya 'round (Lord help the fool who gets me started on this. Yes, there may have been chemistry between the two. However, I mean that in past tense, as in, before time rebooted itself, and the two actually knew each other! However, time has been reset, Blaze is from a different dimension, Silver is from the future, and the two do not conclusively know each other. If they did, then I guess I'd go for it, but no. On top of that, I support Stataze and Silvny.)
- Some people don't realize this couple is IMPOSSIBLE. Why? Time was reset so Silver never existed because he came from a nonexistent Future. Blaze however, still exists in the Sol dimension. It's also possible that the Blaze in 06 was a paralell version of blaze. HS664 23:55, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
- "Naive" is considered an insult. Blaze calls Silver naive sometimes, so it could refer to insulting him.
- I like SonAze. Thats pretty much my only reason. PitsBrother143
- I like SONAZE better. Silver pretty much didn't meet Blaze because the timeline was erased. In games they appeared together they just met and didn't talk to each other that much in games. SONAZE IS WAY MORE HINTED IN GAMES.
- No. JUST, NO! Frozen Scorpio (talk) 03:09, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
- They've barely interacted. It's a crack pairing that only exists because of one scene in a non-canon game. Also the official site for Sonic 06 says that they were like brother and sister. --MaskedKitsune (talk) 08:01, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
- There is no conclusive evidence for this pairing. Besides, like many other users have said, the timeline for Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is non-existant. Besides, Blaze and Silver have goals that make it not possible for the two to be together. Silver is from the future and is constantly doing everything in his power to make sure that the future is a safe and peaceful place. Blaze exists within Sonic's time lin in an different dimension. Her goal is to keep her kingdom safe and guard the Sol Emeralds. So, she and Silver could NOT be together without giving up their personal goal (something neither of them would ever consider doing).
In addition, there is no time (as of yet) where Blaze and Silver meet again (I guess with the exception of Sonic Generations, but they didn't really interact all that much.) However, I do NOT support Sonaze or Shadaze, either. In fact, I don't really support ANY Blaze the Cat pairings. Besides, Blaze and Silver were really just best friends in Sonic 2006. Can't spell distraction without action! (talk) 02:46, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Ever since Sonic Rush, I supported SonAze. And somehow after the events of 06, I support SilvReam. But also ever since 06. I absolutely despised SilvAze. It is my fourth least favorite couple with the third being SonElise, the second being ShadOuge, and the first being SilvAmy. Be thankful I don't hate it as much as I hate the other 3. ♪Pianoteen♪
- The only way I would ever support this or make fanfiction about it.That would be Silver having a small crush on Blaze but never as a couple.Why?Because Blaze is being treated as a sidekick by Silvaze fans!Silver has taken her Arch-Nemisis and the next thing you know,Blaze is now the sidekick of Silver and Silver is always saving the day!I know I'm pushing it a little far there and I don't hate Silver but WHY would ANYBODY support a couple like this?!Besides,SilvAmy and SonAze for the win!Not to mention,my side of the Blaze contreversy to that Blaze and Silver were the only survivors of the Solaris "Invasion" and they became good friends.That's okay if they were going out then!But in the end of Silver's story,Blaze went to another dimension where she went in another dimension.However,when Solaris was blown out by Elise,Silver ceased to exist and Blaze started life over again in the same dimension she went to bringing back her backstory of being bullied(Because THAT'S no cliche)but still member of the royal family except she knows she is a member of the royal family and the Sonic Rivals series is the most pointless trilogy in the whole sonic series so I do NOT find that one canon!That was very weak,I know but just THINK about that.The Canon version of Sonic Colors was the console version but they explained in the DS version why Blaze was at Sonic's birthday party in Sonic Generations(She held out a Sol and emerald and just randomly found herself in Sonic's world).But Eggman caused a time parodox bringing back Solaris,making Mephiles and Iblis exist again meaning Silver still exists!There will probobly be another game relating to Blaze and the Dimension thing.Maybe with the worked on sequel of Sonic 06 that may or may not exist but thanks to Sonic Generations,that would seem like a very good game that would make sense...But my point is Silvaze CAN'T exist!So WHAT is with you SilVaze supporters and hating us,SonAze supporters!?We don't hate SilVaze because we think it's a threat to SonAze!Can you not tell!?We hate SilVaze because if this was Canon,it wouldn't be logical,causing a TIME PARODOX!!!~Cyclonestar
- People just don't or they don't want to understand the truth about Silvaze: They don't show any love to each other, even though Silver's themesong is about love. BUT, the song tells only about Silver's love. And besides, Silver may love Blaze, but not vice versa. Blaze doesn't seem to show any interest to Silver, although she is worried about how he gets insecure. No, this doesn't relate to love anyhow, since when female is worried about male, it doesn't always mean she loves him. And the last words, what Blaze said, was to encourage Silver to stand the leaving of Blaze. And how in the world Silvaze is possible, if Blaze can't remember Silver everytime Silver disappears? And Sonic 06 didn't happen, so Blaze also forgot everything about Silver. So, everytime they meet, they start from beginning. But when looking Sonaze, see how Blaze is interested of Sonic. She carefully follows what does he do and what does he says. I hope you understand now, why do I hate you, Silvaze fans: Because you don't unde
- rstand the truth about it. "Welcome to Phantomobia" (talk)
- Kylekatniss: Hate... Silver and Blaze bearly know each other... SONAZE RULES. Nuf said... but if anyone aggrees plz let me know and see my site (not finished but still available). http://sonaze.wikia.com/wiki/Reasons_for_Sonaze
- Facepalm* Oh my god, THE FANDOM!!! AGH!!! That's just like saying everyone in real life who has a best friend is automatically in love with them. They're just friends, never shown ANY signs of love! Also, if they did love eachother Silver would've confessed her love to Blaze just before she went back to her dimension in Sonic 2006. So seriously there is no reason at all for this.. -User:VanillaTheCat