Like all places, this place has policies that you are advised to follow at all times. Should you not follow these policies, you will face consequences. To view our policies, here is the list of every one of them.
Main Policy: Rules for using the wiki.
Article Standards: Rules for all content on the wiki!
Standard Procedures: Rules about sub-standard articles.
Elections: Rules and requirements for admin elections.
Corruption: Rules for dealing with corrupt or inept admins.
Chat - Rules for using the wiki's chat room.
Greetings to all! Hope you're having an awesome February!
This month, we have a special guest - an item! I'm sure that this is new for Featured Article. Our winner here is the Cosmic Radar, a device crafted by none other than Ramonna the Hedgehog, owned by Chamesthehero! A veteran from 2012, he has definitely made his mark on the wiki ever since then.
And with that, let's get rolling!
# 1. Q) Where did you get the idea for the Cosmic Radar?
- A) The famous Dragon Radar from Dragon Ball.
# 2. Q) Do you think the Cosmic Radar would fit in the Sonic canon somehow?
- A) Yes, but I think both the heroes and villains already have other methods of locating them. Knuckles the Echidna can sense Chaos Emeralds from afar in the Archie continuity, as far as I know.
# 3. Q) Has this item been used for things it wasn't intended for?
- A) I don't think it has. It was created for a single purpose, after all.
# 4. Q) How would you describe this item in under five words?
- A) "Plot device under another name!"
# 5. Q) How long has it been used for?
- A) Dimitri Chronicles happens within a year. So, my lucky guess would be just that: one year.
# 6. Q) Were there any changes you made to the Cosmic Radar before reaching the final stage?
- A) At first, it didn't have a stealth mode. Its stealth mode ensures that other large organizations such as the Guardian Units of Nations never attempt to ambush and take Team Prinus' Chaos Emeralds. After all, the Chaos Emeralds are sought by numerous people. The ambush really did happen, though...
# 7. Q) Finally, are there any plans for this item in the future?
- A) After Dimitri Chronicles is concluded, I'm not sure if the team will use this item anymore. My "plot device under another name" will have served its purpose by then. Then again, who knows what the future awaits?
Read More About This Article...
Congratulations to our featured article! What will our next featured article be? Let's see!
Theme: Groups, Teams, and Organizations
Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to search for each candidate on the wiki (they are typed exactly as the articles are titled for your convenience) and read the articles before casting your votes!
Another Friendly Reminder: If you have a suggestion for a theme, post it here!