Like all places, this place has policies that you are advised to follow at all times. Should you not follow these policies, you will face consequences. To view our policies, here is the list of every one of them.
Main Policy: Rules for using the wiki.
Article Standards: Rules for all content on the wiki!
Standard Procedures: Rules about sub-standard articles.
Elections: Rules and requirements for admin elections.
Corruption: Rules for dealing with corrupt or inept admins.
Chat - Rules for using the wiki's chat room.
Daiku Prinus the Echidna
Welcome, one and all, to another around of Featured Article! DarkMantis here, as usual.
This time around, it's back to characters, and we have a pretty heroic individual here: Daiku Prinus, owned by another veteran from 2012 - Chamesthehero! When asked about how he felt about having one of his pages featured, he gave the following answer:
"Third time's the charm. I'm honored to receive this kind of recognition! I thank everyone for their support!"
And with that settled, let's rock and roll!
# 1. How long have you had Daiku Prinus?
- A) Daiku has been around... for a long time. My best guess would be that I've had him ever since I revamped Dimitri's first story concept back in 2012!
# 2. How do you think Daiku would react to Dimitri's growth in recent years?
- A) He'd certainly be proud of his grandson. He'd joke about finally becoming obsolete, too!
# 3. On a sliding scale of importance from 1-10, where would Daiku be in Dimitri's story?
- A) Every single character in my series is around for good reason. Though, to answer your question, he would probably be around 8-9. His presence is essential for Dimitri's story.
# 4. If Daiku had somehow escaped his fate, what do you think would happen to him after doing so?
- A) Interesting question. If both managed to survive their first battle with Rikai, he would probably continue to train his grandson, now much more motivated, until Dimitri eventually surpassed him.
- However, if he did manage to escape his fate, Dimitri would never have met Ramonna, and Team Prinus would have never been formed. This would then lead to the villain's plans succeeding and the inevitable end of Mobius as we know it. Him not escaping his fate was probably for the best, sadly.
# 5. Can you summarize him in five to eight words?
- A) "Eccentric, friendly, elderly, telekinetic green echidna with ears."
# 6. Would Daiku be proud of how far his grandchildren have come?
- A) Definitely. He'd be both proud and astonished by their growth, though he would be extremely disappointed in one of them for reasons I'm still not able to reveal yet.
# 7. Finally, what is your personal view of him?
- A) He's a tricky character to work with since much of his hidden backstory is only revealed later on. There's not much else to say!
Read More About This Article...
Congratulations to our featured article! What will our next featured article be? Let's see!
Theme: Mechanical Life Forms (Cyborgs, Robots, Androids, etc)
Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to search for each candidate on the wiki (they are typed exactly as the articles are titled for your convenience) and read the articles before casting your votes!
Another Friendly Reminder: If you have a suggestion for a theme, post it here!