Like all places, this place has policies that you are advised to follow at all times. Should you not follow these policies, you will face consequences. To view our policies, here is the list of every one of them.
Main Policy: Rules for using the wiki.
Article Standards: Rules for all content on the wiki!
Standard Procedures: Rules about sub-standard articles.
Elections: Rules and requirements for admin elections.
Corruption: Rules for dealing with corrupt or inept admins.
Chat - Rules for using the wiki's chat room.
Message Walls and Forum Threads - Rules for a user's message wall or the wiki's forum threads.
Howdy howdy, y'all! Hope you had a good Halloweeny weekend! Still munching on that candy, hehe~
This month, we've got a new guest - Spectre, a reincarnated police officer who follows every command given by his master, Moordenaar. Both of them are owned by BlazingLeopard, a charming guy from the UK who certainly knows how to write interesting characters and plots.
And with that, let's get into the interview!
# 1. What sort of personality do you think Daniel Stryker had before becoming Spectre?
- A) Before his death, Daniel was known to be a loyal officer of Station Square's police force. I believe that he would also be a kind, yet serious person, similar to most officers really.
# 2. Since Spectre is incredibly loyal to Mordenaar, how would he react if, say, Mordenaar ordered him to do something that would result in his death?
- A) He would do it. With no questions asked.
# 3. Was there any particular reason Daniel took the "Spectre" persona after being chosen by Moordenaar?
- A) He didn't really take the persona. It was forced upon him and, like most other conquerors, Moordenaar needed the equivalent to First Lieutenant. He quickly found out about Daniel's loyalty and manipulated it, so that Spectre would fight for him until his final breath.
# 4. Would you say that there's a chance of the original Daniel somehow appearing again even while stuck as Spectre?
- A) Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to wait and see.
# 5. Is Spectre aware of his past life? Or does he choose to embrace his current situation as Moordenaar's loyal slave?
- A) He does know that he was Daniel Stryker, however, he chooses to ignore it, embracing his enslavement.
# 6. Does Spectre have any hobbies, if at all?
- A) Killing, killing and killing. He does like to devour the occasional corpse though.
# 7. Finally, how would you describe Spectre's voice (booming, raspy, etc)? And who would be his hypothetical voice actor (if he had one)?
- A) I imagine him sounding like the Vorcha from Mass Effect, so therefore, Mark Meer would be a good voice actor for him.
Read More About This Article...
Congratulations to our featured article! What will our next featured article be? Let's see!
Theme: Thanksgiving - Nice Guys and Gals (Characters with nice dispositions and such)
Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to search for each candidate on the wiki (they are typed exactly as the articles are titled for your convenience) and read the articles before casting your votes!
Another Friendly Reminder: If you have a suggestion for a theme, post it here!