I'm late, but it is the fashionable kind! Check out my swag! ...can't believe I just said that. [flattened by two-ton weight]
Alright, alright, enough of that. This month, we have a returning guest - Winduct! You know him, you love him, you praise him! He's a fellow who's made quite a few projects around here, some on his own and collaborating with others like Juely! Some notable examples would be Sonic Supremacy and The Chronicles of Sonic the Hedgehog! Boy, that's a lot of work, but it's been made with care and attention to detail if you ask me!
Now, let's take a look at what he's got to say.
#1. How does it feel to be recognized around the wiki enough to become Featured?
- A) It feels nice to know that I'm known as much as the things I write.
#2. Where did you get your username from?
A) The name "Winduct" came out in a CAPTCHA when I was creating an account in Youtube 8 years ago. I didn't know what to pick as a username for Youtube so I chose that because it sounded like an actual word. I've been using it here and there.
#3. You seem to have collaborated with fellow user Juely on a thing or two! Do you like working with him?
- A) Yes. We have similar ideas and approaches to a story. We tend to agree on several things regarding style, plot, characters, stages and design.
#4. You've been editing since 2010! How does it feel to be here for over six years?
- A) It makes me feel older than I am. Sometimes when I think about it, it makes me want to post a new game idea.
#5. What's your favorite part of making your own content?
- A) The freedom. You can execute anytime you want and anything you want without having a boss over you head to mess with your ideas or someone's money to spend. Maybe I do want someone's money to spend but anyway...
#6. Valentine's Day is coming in a week or so! Are you looking forward to it?
- A) No. It doesn't mean anything to me.
#7. What's the purpose behind your avatar of a suited hat-wearing guy with a fruit hanging in front of his face?
- A) It's a painting called "The Son of Man" by Rene Magritte. I like the mystery it conveys as well as the somber style of the painting. It suits my character. I have to come to use it in every account I have called Winduct so people can make the connection.
#8. What's your opinion on the Sonic franchise as it stands right now?
- A) My opinion hasn't changed since the last time I answered this question when I was featured in August. I believe SEGA has run out of ideas and is trying to win back the hearts of fans by imitating past successes and playing it safe instead of doing something radical. Right now Sonic is too childish and dumb for me. Project Sonic looks like a repetition of Sonic Generations to me. Sonic Mania looks awesome, but I'm looking forward to something more serious and epic, like Sanic Booom 3: Rise of Ramps.
#9. What's your favorite color, and why?
- A) Black because it fits with everything and stains don't show on it.
#10. Finally, did you enjoy the interview?
- A) It was a dream come true. Twice.