Like all places, this place has policies that you are advised to follow at all times. Should you not follow these policies, you will face consequences. To view our policies, here is the list of every one of them.
Main Policy: Rules for using the wiki.
Article Standards: Rules for all content on the wiki!
Standard Procedures: Rules about sub-standard articles.
Elections: Rules and requirements for admin elections.
Corruption: Rules for dealing with corrupt or inept admins.
Chat - Rules for using the wiki's chat room.
Hourglass the Coyote
Hi there! Welcome back to Featured Article, ladies and gentlemen! DarkMantis speaking, as always!
Tonight, we have a special guest for this month - Hourglass the Coyote, a time master/necromancer owned by HauntedAlchemist! One of our users who has been present since August 2012, she has written quite a few interesting characters and articles in her time here. When asked how she felt about having one of her articles being featured, she replied:
"Honored, really. It really does tell me that I'm at least doing something right, eh heh."
And with that settled, let's get rolling!
# 1. Where did you get the inspiration to create Hourglass?
- A) Out of all of my characters, Hourglass is one of the few that isn't based off any previously existing character. Time is something that's always been special to me in a way since as a kid I've always been lacking in having enough to myself. I will admit there have been a few ideas I've seen from other shows, but none were ever implemented into her story.
# 2. Would you say Hourglass is one of your most liked creations?
- A) Formerly, yes, hence why she was a main character of mine for a good bit of time (...no pun intended, I swear). I don't happen to favor her as much anymore, as she can be improved drastically, specifically when it comes to her powers and abilities. My focus is currently on some other characters at the moment, however.
# 3. Does Hourglass get into trouble with any guardians of time or other things like that?
- A) ...I think I know why you're asking me this, hehe. Even as one of my main characters she never got much roleplay time, and when she did, no, there were no guardians of time. I'm sure she would definitely get into trouble with them, it's just she hasn't yet.
# 4. How do you think she would react if she were suddenly in the real world?
- A) Freak out, obviously. Either from the fact that my character is living, or just because she just happens to be one of my villains. Hourglass doesn't happen to look too menacing, thankfully, aha.
# 5. Has Hourglass participated in any important events recently?
- A) Unfortunately, no. Again, she's gone down the scale of...usefulness, I suppose? That's...not a good way to describe it, but it's the best I can do.
# 6. Do you have any plans for her in the future?
- A) Just revamping her. She could use a bit of work, but as mentioned earlier, I'm focusing on other characters for the time being.
# 7. Finally, how do you personally see Hourglass?
- A) I still have a soft spot for her, especially since I've gotten loads of help from my friends (Minato Arisato00 in particular) for her, so it's almost like a collaborative effort. Just need to clean up the page and make her less powerful and I'll be quite satisfied with her.
Read More About This Article...
Congratulations to our featured article! What will our next featured article be? Let's see!
Theme: Heroes and Anti-heroes
Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to search for each candidate on the wiki (they are typed exactly as the articles are titled for your convenience) and read the articles before casting your votes!
Another Friendly Reminder: If you have a suggestion for a theme, post it here!