Ahem, alright, enough of that. ewe;
Well, I'm back now, folks! And guess who's the lucky person who won Featured User? ...no, it isn't Exeggutor. He's a loser. Instead, it's MEEEE! (spoiler alert Exeggutor was a joke /shot)
I remember winning FU a while back, before I became admin, actually. I'm glad to have won a second time, because it means I've done something right around here, and I enjoyed my stay! Here's to more adventures here at SFW! UP N DOWN N ALL AROUND!
# 1. How long have you been here for?
- A) Since I started back in June 20, 2013, I'd have to say over three years. I've made quite a lot of edits and friends over the years, and though I've lost a few and had ups and downs, I've managed to keep my besties. :D
# 2. Can you tell us your favorite aspect of SFW?
- A) To be honest? I have to say it's the community. Now, there's some people that I don't have the best relationships with, but the others I've met have definitely proven to be a positive influence for me! A few of them include HauntedAlchemist, Detective Skullwolf, Minato Arisato00, CrimsonFlame2K, and Smash The Echidna! :D
# 3. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- A) For a serious answer, I think I'd be either a coder or writer for an indie game project, or maybe even one of the big franchises like Mass Effect or Borderlands. For a funny answer, probably the same as always: lazy fat nerd who wants to write but lacks motivation. /shot
# 4. How long have you been a Sonic fan for?
- A) I remember playing the third game when I was like three or something, so I guess almost sixteen years? Pretty much my entire life! And though there's been ups and downs, I've still been a fan and always will be!
# 5. On the topic of pairings and "ships" as they are called, what advice can you give to people who enjoy these and like roleplaying them?
- A) Take it slow. Can't stress it enough. In real life, relationships develop over time, people don't get together at first sight and stay together for a good long while. If you want your relationship to be believable and have good chemistry, plan it out and do your homework. :)
# 6. What other fandoms are you a part of outside of Sonic?
- A) Whole bunches! In short, I'm a fan of Call of Duty, Mass Effect, Transformers, Borderlands, sci-fi in general, Mega Man, Metal Gear, and lots more! I have quite a varied taste in media. :D
# 7. If you could pick a single favorite character from a franchise/series you adore, who would it be?
- A) Ooh, that's a toughie. Hmm... I'd have to say it'd be none other than Dante, the super-cool demonslayer protagonist of Devil May Cry. I liked him so much that I even based my main man, Blitz, off of him! There's also a smattering of other DMC-inspired stuff in the Darkness Trigger series, such as some characters and settings and stuff. .u.
# 8. What's currently holding your attention right now, entertainment-wise?
- A) Some things like Black Ops 3 and Destiny, but right now it's prominently Mighty No. 9 and Borderlands 2. The former because it's basically a spiritual successor to the Mega Man series, and although it's got faults, I still love it. And the latter because it's a super funny FPS RPG that mixes comedy with seriousness, and the hilarity doesn't overshadow the drama (and vice versa!).
# 9. The Sonic series appears to be in for a revival with Sonic Mania and Project 2017! What do you have to say about this?
- A) Honestly? SUPER HYPED. Like, seriously. After what happened with Rise of Lyric, I was in fear that the franchise I came to know and love my whole life was gonna die. But now, it looks like it's in for an awesome comeback! Can't wait! ouo
# 10. Finally, here's a silly question: rich but ugly, or poor but handsome?
- A) Fried chicken. What, that's not an answer? Well, too bad, it's my answer and I'm sticking with it! [hit in the head with a brick]