Hello hello! :D This month, we have a special guest - a young ram lady by the name of Rei, owned by Ami670! Gifted with the power to manipulate time, and then granted mortality, Rei has ventured into many timelines, and seen and befriended many others... unfortunately, her immortality means that she will always outlive friends and others. A sad fate indeed...
# 1.) Given her ability to control time and move back and forth in it, has she ever experienced any negative effects while doing so? Such as aging far too fast, or suddenly ending up as a child again?
- A) Her immortality prevents her from herself aging, even while in time travel. However, she has seen doomed timelines, or timelines where she has seen herself or even somebody else do something else instead. At one point she also was fatigued and couldn't travel back to the present due to over exertion, and thus was stuck in that time period for a while.
# 2.) Relatedly, has she ever gotten in trouble with any wardens of time due to her appearing in multiple timelines seemingly out of nowhere?
- A) Sometimes, yes. Sometimes she would stay too long in a time period and that would result with her get in some trouble, like being caught. Fortunately she escapes... Just in time too before anyone could do anything.
# 3.) In the time periods she's travelled to, has she made friends or allies there that she regrets leaving?
- A) Yes she has. She remembers becoming friends with a little girl who was an outcast herself. Unfortunately Rei couldn't stay long, but she did promise the girl that she will come back one day to visit her. And that time is always on the little girl's side.
# 4.) Does she have any hobbies or pastimes? If so, why?
- A) She really enjoys fashion making, or designing the clothes. She loves seeing the latest fashion trends, and she's always found happiness in drawing and getting her ideas out there. Another hobby she fancies and wants to learn is how to sew, so that she can make the clothes. She also enjoys baking, but she doesn't practice it too much.
# 5.) Regarding her immortality, does Rei fear that she'll outlive anyone she gets into a relationship with eventually?
- A) Yes. Even though she knows that death is inevitable and is actually comfortable with the concept, she cannot help but realize though that if she does pursue a relationship, her partner will die eventually and that people without immortality won't live forever. And thus is why she isn't in a romantic relationship just yet. She wants to be in one someday, though.
# 6.) Similarly, what are the limits of her immortality? Is she literally unable to die at all, or is she just able to live without dying of age?
- A) She can still die, yes, but she cannot die from natural causes, like old age.
# 7.) Finally, does she have a good TIME with her powers? [badumtish]
Read More About This Article...
- A) Oh hell yeah she does. She really enjoys her chronokinesis and psionic powers and takes great pride in both of them.