Spellbound is the third graphic novel in the mini -series, Terrible Luck by Manta-bee. The gang is sent to a magic boarding school, majorly run by beastly staff. There, they meet friends, enemies, and (unfortunatley) Lerich.
The gang is sent to Majorka's School of Magicry. They then get their first encounter of Caterina, who shoves past them and insults them. When they reach the administrative office, they find the assistant headmaster is a bit off-beat. During lunch period, Caterina and the other rival house members try to mock the newcomers, but are immediatley saved by other students, named Epiphany and Cain, from their house. They then learn that those students were once tormented by Lerich and his cohorts at one point. Then the suspicious new professor gives the gang some tests, in attempt to have them expelled. The other professors seem to be on their side and understands them, saying they shouldn't be expelled, and rather, they should expell Caterina. But then Lerich comes out of his disguise, captures Epiphany and Cain and gets away. Sadly, the gang is expelled, but is determined to find out where Lerich took the poor hostages.
- Cain: Lerich used to torment us.
- Epiphany: That Yonn fellow still creeps me out, he just couldn't keep his hands to himself. He asked me for money, and when I told him I had none, he just called me selfish.
- Caterina: Yes, go sit with the freaks.
- Cain: Freaks?! Have you looked in a mirror?! Besides, who wants to sit with you?
- [Amy is moving her bangs with her hand]
- Professor Marlin: No personal grooming, Miss Rose.
- [Caterina is seen with her full make-up kit putting on her make-up. Amy looks over and scowls]
- [Caterina and three boys are seen playing keep away with a crystal ball]
- Sonic: Hey, hey!
- Cain: Now, now, he has got to fight his own battles.
- [Sonic turns into a whirlwhind and whirls the four students into it]
|Previous Story: Hapless Hills||Next Story: Sour Encounters|