|Current Years and Days|
|Name||Thompson the Mole
(AKA the Mechanist)
|Profession(s), Occupation(s)||Member of the Order of the Phoenix, expert robotics engineer, developer of Nanotechnology|
|Chronological and Physical Info||Chronologic Age: Unknown
A robotic mole with the consciousness of infamous robotics engineer Dr. Thompson. His body contains all kind of sealed weapons.
|Affiliation(s)||Order of the Phoenix|
Johnny Yong Bosch (The voice of Sasori from Naruto Shippuden, and Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach)
Dr. Thompson AKA The Mechanist is a character owned by User: Twilightwizard0309
Abilities and Powers
- Robotic body gives him increased strength, speed, and durability. His body also contains various weapons, including:
- Two flamethrowers that extend from his palms
- Four electrical current laced tentacles that grow from his back
- A poison laced tentacle that resembles a scorpians
- A jet pack that extends from his back
- A nanobot capsule that releases thousands of tiny nanobots capable of hacking any and all forms of machienery and technology.
- The only living organ of his is his brain, which resides inside of the robot's head. That would make his brain Thompson's primary weak point.
Dr. Thompson was the original develpoer of the Nanites, which are microscopic robots created during Sonic the Hedgehog's absence from Mobius. Programmed or controlled by an AI, they can restructure themselves into various forms and are thus extremely versatile.
Dr. Eggman had been attempting to create the nanites himself for years, but they had all ended in failure. When he discoverd that Thompson had managed to create them, his forces attacked Thompson's lab and stole the blueprints for Thompson's creation, leaving Thompson himself buried under tons of rubble and presuming him dead.
Rescued by Jonji the Bat
Shortly after Dr. Eggman's forces left the lab after the attack, Thompson was rescued by Jonji the Bat, who used his strange powers to remove the rubble off of oh Thompson. All of Thompson's lower half was crippled. Jonji offered Thompson a place in the Order of the Phoenix, who would provide him with a chance at revenge. Thompson gladly accepted.
Developing His Robot Body
Dr. Thompson was confied to a wheelchair for a few years. In his early days, he provided the Order of the Phoenix with Technological knowhow and weapons, which were developed thanks to the wealth of underground crime lord The Comedian. While he provided the Order with their technological knowhow, he developed his ultimate creation: a robot body, and a way to substitute his brain into it and control and inhabit the robot body as if the body was his own. Once it was completed, Jonji the Bat gave him his first assignment out in the field: To capture an Eggman Empire Factory.
Thompson went to aid in the capture of a local Eggman Empire factory. The other members of the Order of the Phoenix were shocked to see him come to their aid. While Spectre the Cat, Detonator the Weasel, Bullseye the Porcupine, and Magnus the Eagle were battling M.O.S.E.S., Thompson swooped in and used his nanite capsule to take control of the Factory's robots and systems, and captured the factory.
Thompson is emotionless, cold hearted, and cruel. He rarely showes any extreme emotions. He is also known for his impatience.
- Thompson is heavily based off of Sasori from Naruto Shippuden.
- Thompson is the last name of User: Gamergirl304's math teacher. His name was the source of inspiration for my character's name.