Thunder is a very powerful electric move.
This attack can can be used in three ways. With the first, user begins by focusing large amounts of electrcity either into a specific body-part or into their whole body. The electricity is then released all at once in a powerful blast of raw destructive lightning aimed at the enemy(s). In the second, rather than strike the enemy directly with the electricity, it is instead sent up into the air, then brought down in a powerful strike against the enemy. The third variation is that the user calls up a thundercloud high in the sky, which sends a powerful bolt of lightning down on whatever is below it. Regardless of how it is used, the destructive power of the attack doesn't change; it is capable of causing severe burns and tearing through the landscape. This attack however, is partially reliant on the weather: while in normal weather it isn't especially accurate, but if the weather is sunny or hailing, it is especially unreliable. However, in heavy rain the attack almost never misses, because the water acts as a conductor for the lightning.
- Statyx the Hedgehog
- Razamage Sparkhoof
- Phoenix the Cat
- Fuchsia the Bakeneko
- Wolfgang the Cat
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Darcy the Cat
- Violet the Fox
- Matthew the Power Hedgehog/Reaper
- Nulla the Hedgecat
- Lightning The Hedgehog (Pandaboy2)
- Scott the Power Hedgehog
- Itsumi Bell
- Draknar the Lorikeet
- Stuart the Hedgehog
- Grace the Hedgecat
Add your character here if they can perform this move.
- Zozeon the Electivire (belongs to Ryu) - uses this attack by charging electricity into one arm, swinging that arm around, and then literally throwing the Thunder attack at the foe
- Rayvolt the Jolteon (belongs to Ryu)
- Bijuterie the Ampharos (belongs to Ryu)
- Rintan the Mermangler (belongs to Ryu)
- Ryu's Gryphulap
- Insipido the Zangoose (Mobianized)
- Damien the Raikou (Mobianized)
- Macy the Vigoroth (Mobianised)
- Sajin Losussoc (Mobianised Stoutland)
- Cass the Raikou
Add your move here if it is a variant of this move.
This article is a stub.
Due to the power that the technique presents, it holds an A-rank.
Interestingly, the Pokemon Kyogre is capable of using this move. Coupled with its Drizzle ability, which summons rain into the vicinity, Kyogre's Thunder would never miss its target.