Varies; they follow whomever they deem the strongest
Machine Gun, Missile Launcher, Gattling Gun, Cyber Blade, other weapons and powers that fit the kind of Uber-Seedrian
The Uber-Seedrians are a race of techno-organic soldier-like beings created by Dr. Eggman using many of his latest robots and the DNA and organic composition of Cosmo the Seedrian. They are all female, all bisexual, and all follow whomever they deem to be the strongest, and not just Eggman.
During the Intergalactic Metarex conflict, Dr. Eggman discovered amazing organic material and specs throughout the Metarex and Cosmo. Believing it was the perfect ingredient for the ultimate army, Eggman sent Metal Sonic to save Cosmo before she was killed by the Blue Typhoon's Sonic Powered Cannon. While her species was still scattered across the universe, only Eggman and his men know her true fate, and everyone else assumes her to be dead.
After an immense battle with Sonic and his friends, Eggman interrigated Cosmo into getting her to become his test subject. After an immense and painful process, Eggman was able to transfer Cosmo's organic components into his machines and thus, the Uber-Seedrians were created. In the present day, they are awaiting to be unleashed as the ultimate army for Eggman (and their other future masters as well), but in Shine and Fetalia's timeline, they are already unleashed, wreaking havoc and becoming a nuisance to them.
Personality and PowersEdit
All Uber-Seedrians are forever loyal and obediant to their master, regardless of ho he or she may be. They are said to have absolutly no soul or guilt, nor any feel of right and wrong. They often feel other feelings and possess other character traits, such as anger, cockyness, arrogance, provocativeness, and sometimes modesty. However, most of these are rarely considered genuine and legitamate.
Apart from the regular foot-soldiers, there are two types of Uber-Seedrians: the aerial type that use rocket packs to fly and the bulky type that are simply regular Uber-Seedrians but equipped with large battle armor. There are also six different kinds of Uber-Seedrians, each with their own unique power and adapted environment.
- CyberSprouts: The most common kind. They have no special power and are seen practically anywhere, but prefer urban, suburban, and forest & jungle areas.
- LavaRoses: Have immense control of fire and prefer volcanic areas and zones that are heavily damaged or highly volitile. Said to be more provocative than their sisters.
- ShadowViolets: Have amazing mastery of dark magic and prefer the darker areas and wherever immense evil or their masters are.
- ThunderDaisies: Have great powers of electricity and possess speeds that would even rival Sonic the Hedgehog's. Said to be the most cocky and arrogant of their sisters, and reside in power plants and wherever there are electrical wires and power.
- DarkTulips: Considered to be the ninja units, due to their use of ninja weapons and abilities, such as shurikens, teleportation, and cloaking devices. Their preferred residence is unknown, but they seem to go anywhere, like the CyberSprouts.
- AquaLilies: Have amazing mastery of water and ice. They are the only kind of Uber-Seedrian that control more than one power. They reside namely in aquatic and snowy areas, such as lakes, docks, mountains, rivers, and oasis.
- Dr. Eggman (creator)
- Metal Sonic
- Mephiles the Dark
- Nazo the Hedgehog
- Fleetway Flame
- Black Doom
- Eggman Nega
- Kai the Hedgehog
- Alan the Grizzly Bear
- Neos the Hedgehog
- Trakeena the Insect Empress
- Julius the Black Murderer
- Metal Shine
- Cosmo the Seedrian
- Shine the Hedgehog
- Fetalia the Dark
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Clyde O'Donnell
- Angel Caroso
- Kyle Oikonny
- Ivy Prower
- Joseph the Wolf
- Brittney the Bat
- Jimmy Canvas
- Anyone in the above section (varies depending on selected master)
- Dawn of The Darkness
- Rise of the Uber-Seedrians
- Attack on Downtown
- Memory Crisis
- Burst the Hedgehog: The Series
- Rumors are arousing that male Uber-Seedrians (also known as Uber-Thorndrigans) are being developed. However, for the process to be complete, Eggman would need a Thorndrigan test subject and thus far, one has yet to be found.
- Uber-Seedrians are often mistaken as males or Power Rangers due to their appearance, and thus they destroy or kill any that make this sort of comment.
- Whenever an Uber-Seedrian is killed or killed, she will drip out blue blood and organs as well as machine parts. Amy Rose finds this to be extremly disgusting.