This pairing has only been featured in Sonic X, but it is unknown if any fanfictions on this site will feature it. Otherwise, it is not considered canon. It is also stated that it's one-sided on Vector's side.
Vanilla the Rabbit
Vanilla seems to be the target of affection for Vector the Crocodile, and she returns his feelings to an extent, or at the very least likes him a lot for finding her daughter.
Vector the Crocodile
One day, Vector and the Chaotix team were hired by Vanilla the Rabbit to find her daughter Cream, who had also been transported to Earth byChaos Control. In episode 39, Team Chaotix was also brought in and Vector assumed Cream had been kidnapped. He was eventually defeated by Sonic the Hedgehog and co., and Cream was reunited with her mother, leaving Vector confused. He later helped Vanilla again in Season 3, bringing supplies toChristopher Thorndyke. He and the Chaotix team later assisted Sonic to defeat Final Nova and eventually returned to Sonic's planet. In a Japanese scene, he is seen with Vanilla again.
- Sonic X Next Gen
- Sonic and the Legend of Narnia, where they are used as the Beaver Couple
- Sonic the Hedgehog Return of the Dark Gate VegasFox 02:10, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Bita's Universe Bita
- Knuckles' Chaotix: Elements of Power
- Anything containing Veazz.
- NAOSTH, but only because Vector has no romantic relationship in this fanfic.
- Anything ever made by Sharnathehedgehog
Children of Vecnilla
Myrtle the Rabbit (Bita's Universe)
- Shima the Hedgehog 03:06, December 10, 2009 (UTC) (I imagine them as the same age, maybe Vanilla a year or two older than Vector)
- Manik Needlemouse, And I can't wait to write a fic about it.
- I'm sorry oh so Sorry 16:22, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I like this couple. ;c Always have.- Mur lololol
- Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ (What can I say? At least in Sonic X, I support this.)
- Bita~(Dispite the fact one's a jazzy homebody and the other a caring stay-at-home mom and single,i like this couple.)
- GO VECTOR! Sonicfan919 15:50, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I support this since in the Japanese version of Sonic X, the relationship is double sided. In the New Mob Series, this couple will exist.Rayla Lynx 06:44, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I support this couple. Melissa and Shadow forever
- TeamSonicPrez 15:30, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Sonic.exe, You're in my world now. 10:42, July 21, 2012 (UTC) If Sonic.exe likes it, everybody does. (jk)
- I see nothing wrong with this one.Sonamyfan666 the Amy Rose Expert #1 (talk) 02:55, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- This is my favorite couple so far!I like pie, you know why? It's pie flavored (talk) 01:10, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I like this couple in the canon. But in my universe Vanilla is married to Bob the Dog and had another daughter, Alyssa the Dog. Soo..... I still support though. I don't see anything wrong with this. ♪Pianoteen♪
- Nothing's wrong with it.I wouldn't mind if it happened.It looks fine~Cyclonestar
- I actually like it. Vector has passion for Vanilla, and Vanilla...Not so sure but I support it. ~Neon Duo
- I ship it. ~ Star
- Haven't seen them interact so I can't support, but I don't doubt that they could get married. Besides, Cream needs a dad. Do you support Roxu?
- "I dunno enough about each other, if they had more character development it would be great!" -BananaRama100
Yeah, too much age and species difference for my taste here. -Phoenix_Saturn
- --I am Soykonoel. 18:57, February 24, 2010 (UTC)(Ew. Is not Vanilla married? She has a daughter, and I like Vectouge.)
- Ehhh...I just can't see it...--Blessed are the cracked--For they let in the light! 19:42, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with sharna and ryu here.Tigero 20:33, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Project Overkill: "Soon, the Humans will be no more" 22:02, February 25, 2010 (UTC) (I know Vector has feelings for Vanilla, but I don't see her returning them)
- Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 06:47, February 27, 2010 (UTC) (I agree with Sharna, Ryu, and Hunter on this one)
- Flashfire Master of Flames 06:52, February 27, 2010 (UTC) (Just can't see it, and I don't like Mammilian/Reptilian parterships)
- I support bunnilla!!!!!!!!!Kaytlin:Don't touch my SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!*#ff58a3 21:02, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- NO,just NO im seriouly digusted now.....-sasukeprower
- where do people come up with this crap?