Water is one of the many elements used in the Sonic Fanon universe, amongst others. It is one of the ten main Elements; the others include;
The ability to move liquids and spread them over a large area using any form of power is often branched under the broad heading of Water-type moves. The moves typically involve long, flowing movements mixed with sudden movements for violent effect, with a number of abilities associated with Water having to do with healing. A lot of users who use Water-based techniques use Ice-based abilities as well (excluding members of the Water Clan of Neso, who are strictly Water-users), and vice-versa.
Strong Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take a lot of damage against Water-aligned attacks.
Strong Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do little damage against Water-aligned beings.
- Water (Itself)
Weak Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take little damage against Water-aligned attacks.
Weak Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do a lot of damage against Water-aligned beings.
The living embodiment of the Water element. The Water Clan is centered around this deity.
Labeled as a deity of the Northern Great Sea, she is capable of using the Advanced element of Nitrogen.
Labeled as a deity of the Southern Great Sea, he is capable of using the Advanced element of Boil.
He is the soul mate of Mizuchi, and is capable of using the Advanced element of Acid.
She is the soul mate of Ryujin, is capable of using the Advanced element of Algae.
The blue Uber-Seedrians have immense mastery of both water and ice.
The God of Destruction from Sonic Adventure.
Water Mutation made Hydro a water Demigod.
Particularly powerful or well-known/legendary artifacts that are tied to the Element of Water.
One of the ten Elemental Orbs that are tied to The Elemental Gods. It resembles a sphere of pure, compressed water, yet is solid enough to easily be held. It leaves ones hands damp when touched.
Help me out by adding Water-based attacks into this list, it doesn't matter if it was deleted in the purge, I'll move it to my article storage wiki!
- Water Distortion
- Aqua Burst
- Water Dash
- Aqua Jet
- Spring Dragon Attack
- Aqua Ring
- Monsoon Spear
- Aqua Tail
- Hydro Cannon
- Aqua Slash
- Hydro Pump
- Aqua Combat
- Aqua Burst
- Depth Burst
- Flood of Tears
- Water Whip
- Water-Ringed Spindash
- Bubble Blade
- Water Armor
- River Blast
- Aqua Dart
- Aqua Purge
- Water Jet Rush
- Aquatic Shrapnel
- Water Jet Cannon
- Tsunami - Advanced Water.
- Bubble - Advanced Water
- Flood - Advanced Water
- Torrent - Advanced Water
- Boil - A Water/Fire combination
- Cloud - A Water/Wind combination
- Blackwave - A Dark/Water combination
- Reflection - Water/Light combination
- Storm - A Water/Electricity mix
- Wood - A Water/Earth mix and an advanced form of Nature
- Acid Water/Poison combination
- Nitrogen - A Water/Ice element
- Algae - A Water/Nature combination
- Steam: A combination of Fire, Wind and Water
- Weather: A combination of Water, Ice, Wind and Electricity
- Cryoshock: A combination of Water, Ice and Electricity
Legendary Beast Styles
- Liquid Chaos - the Water/Chaos mix.
Add Elemental combination techniques here!
- Liquid Chaos Blast - A Chaos Blast forcing out a shock-wave of water or liquid instead of Chaos Energy.
- Liquid Chaos Control - A teleportational burst that leaves a massive amount of water or chosen liquid behind.
- Chaos Splash - A standard Chaos Spear that breaks apart quicker leaving behind a liquid spray.
- Typhoon Smash - Similar to Aerial Ace, but either underwater or using some kind of liquid coating.
- Perduco and Vol Perduco - Water/Electric Glyph.
- Lightning Torrent - A mixture of Thunderbolt and Water Whip.
Water, like most of the elements, has numerous forms achievable through different methods.